I'm not sure what to call this post..

Discuss everyones favorite podcast...
FeFeMartini

I'm not sure what to call this post..

Post by FeFeMartini »

I just wanted to let you guys know how great your podcast is. I was really bored the other day, so I attempted to listen to a bunch of other lost podcasts (please forgive me!) They were all awful. Seriously, you guys have the only podcast I can listen to. I really appreciate that you don't have an obnoxious opening song (except for the talkshoe song, but that isn't too bad :D ) Or talk about sponsors (serious ones at least). I also really appreciate that you don't just talk about how great every part of the show is. You're honest, and if something about lost is awful, you say so. (further instructions...) So, yeah, just making a quick post to remind you guys that you rock and I can't wait for the lost lowdown to come back!! I'm more excited for the lost lowdown than lost!

Stephen
Site Admin

Re: I'm not sure what to call this post..

Post by Stephen »

I just got back from a 3 month trip. I put every episode of Loveline I had, mostly episodes with just Adam and Drew (no guest), as they are my favorite. To fit all of these I had to prune my LLD repertoire, stuck with about 30. The last 5 weeks all I listened to was LLD and Mr Podcast, forced to listen to the few I had over and over.

FeFeMartini

Re: I'm not sure what to call this post..

Post by FeFeMartini »

I have actually listened to the LLD every day. No joke. I can't wait for some new ones though! I just hope Kate doesn't get a lot of episodes this season. :-P

Return to “About The Lost Lowdown”