Dropped Calls

Discuss everyones favorite podcast...
paul in vegas

Dropped Calls

Post by paul in vegas »

Claude,
Did you take that other call towards the beginning of the podcast in order to jump back in and see what topic Justin was discussing solo? :)

Everyone else,
Anyone have any ideas of topics Justin should cover during the dropped calls? Of course, I have no input; I just was curious what you guys thought he should discuss. I thought it might be righteous of us to help him prepare. Then again I kind of like hearing him flailing in the wind for a few seconds... :)

Perry

Re: Dropped Calls

Post by Perry »

Yeh I much prefer the flailing too.

MekareQ

Post by MekareQ »

I thought it was cute when Justin was excited to share his Tunisia article. :lol:

Justin
Site Admin

Post by Justin »

I intend to prepare something for each podcast...but on this one I dropped the ball.

David3

Post by David3 »

This week's topic: the history off the egg.

Jeri

Post by Jeri »

Which came first? The dropped call or the .....Eggtown!

paul in vegas

Post by paul in vegas »

A brief history of Oxford University?

Jen

Post by Jen »

maybe a discussion of the parallels between The Constant and All Good Things..., the series finale of Start Trek

muttonboy

Post by muttonboy »

I suggest "Justin's Dropped Call Joke Of The Week".
Take a joke and substitute names or places for Lost related names or places and we'll see if it's still funny. Such as:
---
Ben was working late one night. It was his job to examine the dead Others before they were sent off to be cremated at the Tempest. As he examined the body of Goodwyn, who was next to be cremated, he made an amazing discovery: Goodwyn had the longest private part he had ever seen!
"I'm sorry Goodwyn," said Ben, "but I can't send you off to be cremated with a tremendously huge private part like this. It has to be saved for posterity."
And with that Ben used his tools to remove Goodwyn's distinguishing member. Ben stuffed his prize into a numbered rabbit and took it home. The first person he showed was his concubine Juliet.
"I have something to show you that you won't believe," he said, and opened his briefcase.
"Oh, my God!" she screamed, "Goodwyn is dead!"

Return to “About The Lost Lowdown”