Oceanic Six Updates

Egg-tastic.
David3

Oceanic Six Updates

Post by David3 »

Now that Aaron is off the island, that would seem to take Claire off of the list of possibilities for the Oceanic 6.

Does Aaron count as the 5th of 6?

According to their story, eight survived the crash, and that Kate kept 5 alive meaning that they are claiming two people died on the island. What's the point of saying two people died?

This would seem to leave the list at:
Locke
Sawyer
Jin
Sun
Rose
Bernard

If they aren't counting Aaron among the six, the I'm guessing Jin and Sun are the final two. Otherwise, I'd say just Sun.

Stephen
Site Admin

Re: Oceanic Six Updates

Post by Stephen »

I think Charlotte and Dan will quickly figure out why pregnant women are dying, and fix it. Then Sun and Jin could stay without fear of Sun getting the Sickness. Bernard and Rose stay behind too, on account of Rose's cancer.

Jack
Kate+Aaron
Hugo
Sayid
Michael (on boat)
Walt (on boat)

And we are to assume Kate got preggers down under and time goes by slow on the Island, so the outside world thought the story checked out.

Silentbob

Post by Silentbob »

STEPHEN! HIGH FIVE! youre the first person thats said michael could be one of the oceanic six. its possible that he's john lantham, and he's not one of the 6. but in that case, wouldnt walt be one of the 6? and then, sun and jin cant escape. very confusing. damon and carlton have said we will find out who the final 2 are soon. i have a little spoiler. im pretty much spoiler free. its just about who has a flashforward/flashback soon.
Spoiler
sun and/or jin have a flashback/flashforward in two weeks. the week before (next week) is desmond. im assuming its gonna center on sayid, desmond, and frank on the freighter. it might be a flashforward, but i dont see him getting off the island yet, so i predict it will be the prison/army flashback, tying up pretty much all of his loose ends. the sun/jin episode will probably be their oceanic 6 episodes, revealing that they are the last 2 of the 6.

Perry

Post by Perry »

SilentBob wrote:STEPHEN! HIGH FIVE! youre the first person thats said michael could be one of the oceanic six.
*cough* I'd just like to point out...
Perry wrote: My guess is:

Jack
Kate
Hurley
Sawyer (with Kate)
Michael (in coffin)
Sayid (too smart not to get off with them)
... which is from the 1st Oceanic 6 post in The Beginning of the End.
Seemingly wrong about the Sawyer being with Kate though.

Return to “4x04: Eggtown”