Overflowing toilets

4, 8, 15, 16, 23, ??
Stephen
Site Admin

Overflowing toilets

Post by Stephen »

This is perhaps one of the funniest, weirdest topics ever discussed on this podcast. Ironically when Justin said something along the lines of "I LOVE overflowing toilets" the water I had been drinking erupted from my mouth in laughter.

Perry

Re: Overflowing toilets

Post by Perry »

Yeh Justin, I'm sorry, but that's a weird thrill you have there.

Jen

Post by Jen »

Stephen wrote:This is perhaps one of the funniest, weirdest topics ever discussed on this podcast. Ironically when Justin said something along the lines of "I LOVE overflowing toilets" the water I had been drinking erupted from my mouth in laughter.
I do love a good spit take. But not an overflowing toilet. Maybe an overflowing sink if i didnt have to clean up

Jen

Post by Jen »

i have the feeling that this controversy will divide our once happy family into two camps. so if you want to live, you better go with claude.

Stephen
Site Admin

Post by Stephen »

Jen wrote:i have the feeling that this controversy will divide our once happy family into two camps. so if you want to live, you better go with claude.
You have three choices: You can run, you can hide, or you can DIE.

I wasn't laughing at Justin for his opinions, I was laughing at the discussion.

muttonboy

Post by muttonboy »

I'm with Justin on this one, and I really appreciate his fine defense on the subject - even though his excitement teetered on that of a dog that gets so excited when its master comes home it pees on the floor! An overflowing toilet or sink for you, I suspect, is like a pot of milk bubbling up and over on the stove for me. Though it's a mess to clean up, there is something about that instant of overflowing, that moment of barrier breaking - that it does seem like it should stop and contain itself and settle down, but then POW it's over - that is exhilarating on all levels!

Jen

Post by Jen »

muttonboy wrote:I'm with Justin on this one, and I really appreciate his fine defense on the subject - even though his excitement teetered on that of a dog that gets so excited when its master comes home it pees on the floor! An overflowing toilet or sink for you, I suspect, is like a pot of milk bubbling up and over on the stove for me. Though it's a mess to clean up, there is something about that instant of overflowing, that moment of barrier breaking - that it does seem like it should stop and contain itself and settle down, but then POW it's over - that is exhilarating on all levels!
so your handle is 'muttonboy' and you boil milk. are you by any chance english? ;)

muttonboy

Post by muttonboy »

so your handle is 'muttonboy' and you boil milk. are you by any chance english? ;)
Close, I am Canadian - we have to boil the milk this time of year to thaw it out...though I did take "English" in university, and am of Scottish decent (thus Mutton-ish) so maybe I'm an honourary Brit, who knows! Anyway, try the milk thing - it'll blow your mind. You just put the stove on high and wait...and WHOOSH!!! it's like some magician hidden in the pantry turned a breathmint into a pillow. I just LOVE it!

Claude
Site Admin

Post by Claude »

I'm not a psychologist, but I would content that getting a thrill out of objects breaking barriers is indicative of a certain kind of personality. Like overflowing liquids somehow do something the person wishes they could do. This, of course, isn't a judgment, as we all have strange likes and dislikes, most of which we can blame our parents for.

Jen

Post by Jen »

muttonboy wrote:it's like some magician hidden in the pantry turned a breathmint into a pillow. I just LOVE it!
I'm not a psychologist, but I would contend that this is the most amazing comparison I have ever heard. You, Joni Mitchell, and universal health care. I'll have to reevaluate my northern neighbors.

evephoenix

Post by evephoenix »

Claude wrote:I'm not a psychologist, but I would content that getting a thrill out of objects breaking barriers is indicative of a certain kind of personality. Like overflowing liquids somehow do something the person wishes they could do. This, of course, isn't a judgment, as we all have strange likes and dislikes, most of which we can blame our parents for.
Yeah, I think it's kind of a rebellion thing. We're not supposed to like things that break the barrier or don't "conform to the rules." lol That said, I'm with Camp Claude. It's a more sanitary camp!

Claude
Site Admin

Post by Claude »

evephoenix wrote:
Claude wrote:I'm not a psychologist, but I would content that getting a thrill out of objects breaking barriers is indicative of a certain kind of personality. Like overflowing liquids somehow do something the person wishes they could do. This, of course, isn't a judgment, as we all have strange likes and dislikes, most of which we can blame our parents for.
Yeah, I think it's kind of a rebellion thing. We're not supposed to like things that break the barrier or don't "conform to the rules." lol That said, I'm with Camp Claude. It's a more sanitary camp!
Lol! Exactly! Our camp is very sanitary. We don't like messes in this camp. Camp Clean!

Perry

Post by Perry »

That's a real tongue twister.
Try and say "Claude's Clean Camp" fast.

Justin
Site Admin

Post by Justin »

An LLD classic! Can't believe I never replied to this... I stand by everything I said, though I remember none of it!

Return to “Podcast #42”