Very interesting Theory from Doc Artz

You-Know-Who

Re: Very interesting Theory from Doc Artz

Post by You-Know-Who »

Ya, I really like that theory. I have a feeling it's true.
Maybe Christian comes to Claire because it's her time to go to the world of the dead/in-limbo, he then leads her to Jacob's cabin which is the home-base where all the ghosts hang out.

David3

Post by David3 »

SPOILER!!! SPOILER!!! SPOILER!!!
Spoiler
I've seen a promotional photo for next week's episode where Locke is sitting in the cabin and you can see Claire in the background sitting in a chair.

vickih

Post by vickih »

i haven't read the Spoiler above but i like this theory also. Because Claire didn't like her father in the episode we saw them meet. (was it "Two for the Road"). So i don't think she would just go with him and leave her baby behind unless Claire was dead. Also Miles was very interested in her and I don't think it was because Miles wanted to date her! LOL

You-Know-Who

Post by You-Know-Who »

I 100% agree vicki. The episode was "Par Avion" by the way, not " Two for the Road".

vickih

Post by vickih »

You-Know-Who wrote:I 100% agree vicki. The episode was "Par Avion" by the way, not " Two for the Road".
thanks for letting me know the title!

Kent

Post by Kent »

it is interesting, but i have another theory for the claire stuff that's happened in the last two episodes. when sawyer 'rescued' claire from her blown up house, she was dazed and thought saywer was charlie. what if she saw charlie before keamy turned up, and was warned or led out of her house by him. in the latest episode she tells sawyer she is feeling better and that she at least isnt seeing things anymore. that line foreshadows the appearance of christian near the end, but i think if she saw charlie and now christian the island has some sort of plan for claire, something that will keep her away from rescue when it comes.

hopefully we will get an island flashback ala 'maternity leave' to fill in these gaps. and if not we bloody well should. i like how they are returning to the whole aaron raising thing. they sure do know how to pick up dropped story threads when you least expect it.

vickih

Post by vickih »

i heard there was a scene with Claire that was dropped from the episode. Supposedly she was led out of the house by Charlie b/4 it blew up. So it could be either the island has something for her to do or she is dead and the island wants her.
It is just so weird that she left her baby. Hopefully we will find out more in the next episode.

vickih

Post by vickih »

David3 wrote:SPOILER!!! SPOILER!!! SPOILER!!!
Spoiler
I've seen a promotional photo for next week's episode where Locke is sitting in the cabin and you can see Claire in the background sitting in a chair.
Spoiler
i looked and i saw it on some website. if that is true then what could that mean? Any theories that are not spoilers?

David3

Post by David3 »

vickih wrote:i heard there was a scene with Claire that was dropped from the episode. Supposedly she was led out of the house by Charlie b/4 it blew up. So it could be either the island has something for her to do or she is dead and the island wants her.
It is just so weird that she left her baby. Hopefully we will find out more in the next episode.
I hate when they cut scenes out of the show that would make things make a lot more sense.

David3

Post by David3 »

vickih wrote:
David3 wrote:SPOILER!!! SPOILER!!! SPOILER!!!
Spoiler
Spoiler
i looked and i saw it on some website. if that is true then what could that mean? Any theories that are not spoilers?
Spoiler
We've already seen Christian in the shack, so I'm assuming he's leading her there. Other than that, I'm really not sure. It will be interesting to see Locke, Hurley, and Ben's reaction to her being there. Or she could be dead and they don't see her.

Return to “4x10: Something Nice Back Home”