Music Podcast #1

30 Rock, Dexter, BSG
Silentbob

Music Podcast #1

Post by Silentbob »

http://mr-podcast.blogspot.com/

not a big fan of 311, especially lately. i look forward to your future music reviews though. i really liked the way that you broke down the songs, and like everything you talk about, in detail. i wasn't able to listen to the whole thing, since i didn't hear the album, but i can't wait until you do others. what other bands do you guys listen to? i seem to recall you saying you liked the pixies.

Claude
Site Admin

Re: Music Podcast #1

Post by Claude »

Radiohead and Ratatat are prob next on the list.

thanks for checking it out. neither mr. podcast nor 311 has had a hit in a while...

Silentbob

Post by Silentbob »

cool. i love radiohead and ratatat.

Jen

Post by Jen »

I have been listening to Pandora all day (finished the LLD) and it gave me an idea-- I think it would be interesting if you 2 started a pandora station with the same 311 song that you love from the olde days, and do the thumbs up/thumbs down for a few hours and see what you end up going thru. then podcast about your playlist/station. I just think that listening to Pandora is a really interesting exercise for someone like me, who doesnt follow music really. I nthe words of Liz Lemon, "This isnt product placement, I just like it"

Jen

Post by Jen »

PS I just found this out, and I do not like it at all: apparently there is product placement in books as well as tv/films. so the next time you are reading that hot new best seller and the character walks out of her home and toward her Ford Explorer, you should know that the author got paid to brand that car.

Claude
Site Admin

Post by Claude »

Jen wrote:I have been listening to Pandora all day (finished the LLD) and it gave me an idea-- I think it would be interesting if you 2 started a pandora station with the same 311 song that you love from the olde days, and do the thumbs up/thumbs down for a few hours and see what you end up going thru. then podcast about your playlist/station. I just think that listening to Pandora is a really interesting exercise for someone like me, who doesnt follow music really. I nthe words of Liz Lemon, "This isnt product placement, I just like it"

Great idea. i love pandora. but a large part of the love of 311 was Nick, Tim, Chad, Pnut, and SA. Curious what pandora will play. I'm sure some Incubus and Alien Ant Farm will surface. And some RHCP.

Return to “Mr. Podcast”