What's In Ben's Box

David3

What's In Ben's Box

Post by David3 »

Ben had a box hidden in an air conditioner vent in the hotel room. He made sure to slip it in his bag quickly so that Jack wouldn't see it. Anybody have an idea for what might be in the box. Money? Guns? 15-year-old Dharma crackers?

gra2b

Re: What's In Ben's Box

Post by gra2b »

Anthony Cooper!! Just kidding. I wondered if it was an homage to JJ Abrams as he has such an affinity to boxes and the mysteries they may or may not contain.

David3

Post by David3 »

Maybe its THE magic box.

CorpsesAndChaos

Post by CorpsesAndChaos »

when Faraday asked about if everyone is accounted for in their group - how come they magically forget about Claire?

"remember the chick with the baby? the one who walked off with a ghost? and the one we were worried about finding while we were on the helicopter? well she probably wont be in this season so only Locke is missing."

David3

Post by David3 »

CorpsesAndChaos wrote:when Faraday asked about if everyone is accounted for in their group - how come they magically forget about Claire?

"remember the chick with the baby? the one who walked off with a ghost? and the one we were worried about finding while we were on the helicopter? well she probably wont be in this season so only Locke is missing."
When Dan asked that, I didn't even think of Locke. I thought Sawyer was going to say Claire. I guess Dan already knew that Claire was gone though, since he already took the Sun and the baby out to the freighter.

Return to “5x01: Because You Left”