Proof That The Flashes Stopped???

David3

Proof That The Flashes Stopped???

Post by David3 »

Is seeing Jin as a full-fledged Dharma member (yes, it's on his business card), proof that the time flashes stopped after Locke turned the wheel? I think so. I also think that this scene takes place three years after Locke turned the wheel. Meaning that the Sawyer, Juliet, Jin, Dan, and Miles could have all infiltrated Dharma by this point. Of course, this begs a few questions.

How did they infiltrate Dharma?

Did all five of them do it?

I'm sure they'd encounter kid-version Ben, does he remember them?

If kid-version Ben encounters Juliet, then when Harper told Juliet that she "looked like her," was it actually herself that she looked like?

Will Jack, Kate, and Hurley join Dharma now?

Stephen
Site Admin

Re: Proof That The Flashes Stopped???

Post by Stephen »

Will kid Ben run into Big Ben?

Perry

Post by Perry »

I kind of got the impression that Ben arrived after the Orchid was setup, but I guess it could have been built pretty fast.

TheRadioTower

Post by TheRadioTower »

Infiltrate is the wrong word, it implies that they are there for a nefarious purpose or some undercover mission. I think they "assimilated" into Dharma once they realized that they were stuck there for good. So does this mean from now on we will get on-island flashbacks covering the missing 3 years?

Perry

Post by Perry »

TheRadioTower wrote:So does this mean from now on we will get on-island flashbacks covering the missing 3 years?
Well i guess we'll have to. That's gonna be weird.
They keep jumping forward in the story when they're done with the previous storyline and then back tracking to fill us in, then jumping forward again.

Although I guess that is how you make a mystery show.

Return to “5x06: 316”