Charlotte = Jack and Kate's baby?

TheRadioTower

Charlotte = Jack and Kate's baby?

Post by TheRadioTower »

Okay there is a lot of speculation about Kate being pregnant after having sex with Jack the night before leaving. It seems to work with "recreating the crash" as she seemingly takes Claire's place on the plane. Charlotte was born in 1979, Jack/Kate/Hurley arrived during th Dharma era in the 70's. What if Kate gives birth to her daughter in 1979 and then all survivors flash out of the Dharma period leaving Charlotte with another woman whom charlotte thinks of as her mother?

Perry

Re: Charlotte = Jack and Kate's baby?

Post by Perry »

lol, I think that would be way too weird. Surely they've had enough pregnancy on the show.

On a seperate note, I'm sure this'll have been brought up before but what if Jack and Kate travel back in time and die and are in fact, as earlier theories suggested, Adam & Eve.
I can't even believe I brought this up, that would be really bad.

David3

Post by David3 »

Judging by the decay of the clothing....ahhh, nevermind.

Claude
Site Admin

Post by Claude »

David3 wrote:Judging by the decay of the clothing....ahhh, nevermind.
super LOL

Jen

Post by Jen »

TheRadioTower wrote:Okay there is a lot of speculation about Kate being pregnant after having sex with Jack the night before leaving. It seems to work with "recreating the crash" as she seemingly takes Claire's place on the plane. Charlotte was born in 1979, Jack/Kate/Hurley arrived during th Dharma era in the 70's. What if Kate gives birth to her daughter in 1979 and then all survivors flash out of the Dharma period leaving Charlotte with another woman whom charlotte thinks of as her mother?
sweet mother of god i hope so/not/so/not AHHH i no longer know where the line is....!

Jen

Post by Jen »

TheRadioTower wrote:Okay there is a lot of speculation about Kate being pregnant after having sex with Jack the night before leaving. It seems to work with "recreating the crash" as she seemingly takes Claire's place on the plane. Charlotte was born in 1979, Jack/Kate/Hurley arrived during th Dharma era in the 70's. What if Kate gives birth to her daughter in 1979 and then all survivors flash out of the Dharma period leaving Charlotte with another woman whom charlotte thinks of as her mother?
I would add that perhaps this was before the pregnancy problem, and sun and jin could always turn out to be mile's folks (if not Dr. Pierre Chang)

riothero

Post by riothero »

omg, jen, how corny would it be if miles turned out to be ji yeon (if not marvin candle junior!

Jen

Post by Jen »

yeah, i might have to stop watching if that happened.

Savard

Post by Savard »

didn't miles say he's not korean? or doesn't understand korean?

whir

Post by whir »

Savard wrote:didn't miles say he's not korean? or doesn't understand korean?
He said something like: "They're speaking Korean, I'm from Encino." His surname Straum would suggest that he is of Swedish ancestry. Although somehow I doubt of pure Swedish ancestry, but I won't make that assumption.

Claude
Site Admin

Post by Claude »

It's crazy enough if Miles is Chang's kid, let's not go into the Twilight Zone with the idea that Miles is Sun and Jin's offspring. Please!?

420brownie

Post by 420brownie »

I thought my underwater wormhole theory was crazy! The crazy thing is I could actually see how this could work out.

Return to “5x06: 316”