Alpert

David3

Alpert

Post by David3 »

Alpert keeps getting visits from the Losties/Freighters giving him bits and pieces of information. I'm really starting to get the feeling that the only reason Alpert knew that Locke had to leave the island and bring the O6 back was because he knows thats what happened. I'm thinking he wasn't all knowing, but rather just knew what would happen because it already happened.

Possible Alpert Timeline
1954 - Locke tells Alpert that he will be born in 2 years in Tustin, CA. "Come visit me."
1956 - Alpert see the birth of Locke, knows that Locke was telling some truth.
Early 60s - Alpert visits Locke as a kid; wants him to pick the compass. Locke doesn't; Alpert no longer thinks he's special.
1974 - Alpert talks to Sawyer; Sawyer talks about Locke and how he's waiting for him to come back.
1974 - Alpert decides to visit Locke again. This time he invites a 17/18-year-old Locke to science camp. Locke turns it down.
Late 70s - Alpert meets Ben, decides he's special. Grooms him to become the leader.
2004 - Locke shows up on the island. Alpert's like WTF. Process of Ben's demise as others leader begins.
2008 - Ajira 316 lands on Hydra island. Eventually Locke talks to Alpert tells him he left island to bring the O6 back to stop the flashes. Tells him he died in the process. Alpert asks "why did you do that." Locke says "because you told me too." Alpert's like "what?"
Some time later2004 gets shot by Ethan then flashes to an unknown future point. Alpert finds Locke, tells him that he has to leave the island, and bring the O6 back. Tells him he'll die in the process. Alpert knows it because Locke already told him.

Return to “5x08: LaFleur”