"Et tu, Brute?"

muttonboy

"Et tu, Brute?"

Post by muttonboy »

So Ben pickpocketed Cesar's very heavy gun? I suspect he had to craft a gun from a branch and do a swap so Cesar wouldn't notice the weightloss. Too bad Cesar didn't pull out the branch-gun and have a standoff. Without Hurly we could have used a laugh...

CorpsesAndChaos

Re: "Et tu, Brute?"

Post by CorpsesAndChaos »

id just like to know when he actually did it because he wasnt near him after Caesar brandished it. oh well, hilarious nonetheless. i wonder why they got such a highly touted actor for such a minimal role. which means he might not be dead. short range, short barrel shotgun should have probably ripped his face off though even if he had a bulletproof vest on.

gotta admit this episode was 100 times better than the last two or three turds.

tikkachic

Post by tikkachic »

Well, this show does a lot of that type of stunt casting. Zoe Bell and Fisher Stevens come to mind. And let's not forget The Tom Cruise of Brazil.

Jen

Post by Jen »

"branch-gun standoff" LOL!

JanicM

Post by JanicM »

I wonder if Darlton built up the character like this on purpose just to make his death more unpredictable. Kinda ridiculous though how Ben just shot him right away. I'm pretty sure Caesar would 've listened to Locke with a shotgun pointed at him ;)
"Bite off more than you can chew. Then chew it."

Perry

Post by Perry »

the whole point was that ben just needed locke to "forgive" him for killing him. so he quickly formulated a plan to make it seem as if he saved him. dunno if locke bought it completely though.

Return to “5x12: Dead Is Dead”