Bram working for Ben?

Billy Wilder meets Star Wars
Perry

Bram working for Ben?

Post by Perry »

Any thoughts? Seems like this is the case. Ben has a good stare at Bram in Dead Is Dead.

Vince

Re: Bram working for Ben?

Post by Vince »

I don't think Bram is working for Ben. He definitely has some knowledge of The Island. What's strange is that he's associated with Ilana who's supposedly working for the family of Avellino, who allegedly worked for Widmore. Perhaps Ilana is unaware of that connection. Perhaps Avellino actually had nothing to do with Widmore and Ben lied to Sayid just to get him dead. That would suggest that perhaps there was an Ilana/Bram/Avellino coalition independent of both Ben and Widmore. If so, what's their relationship to The Others? Were Naomi and Abaddon secretly part of this new hypothesized group. Is there going to be another side in this coming war? Will they go Hobbit on us and have a war of five armies? Anyway, I'm sure we'll know more about Bram by the end of the season. Plus, he'll probably die.

David3

Post by David3 »

I think he's a third party. Have no idea who though.

Perry

Post by Perry »

Man I hope they're related somehow. I really hope they're not introducing a whole new set of people at this stage, so late in the series.

David3

Post by David3 »

I'm starting to think if they aren't Ben's nor Widmore's people, then they are somehow connected to Dharma.

Silentbob

Post by Silentbob »

i'm not really sure. i think that if he is working for ben, he would have understood the whole 3.2 thing back in eggtown. it seems like miles certainly thinks bram works for ben, but im not too sure. i feel like he could be a 3rd party, as that makes the most sense, but i agree that it would be strange to add in a third party this late in the game.

oh, and by the way, did anyone see that movie choke? bram was in that. he played denny, the protagonist's best friend. the character was very much like hurley, which automatically makes me trust and identify with bram, however, he could be evil. but anyways, he's a pretty good actor, and it was a good movie, based on an excellent, albeit twisted, book.

Return to “5x13: Some Like It Hoth”