Comic Con 2008 Video

David3

Comic Con 2008 Video

Post by David3 »

In this past summer's Comic Con video seen here... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fo6Q7gzUjI8 , as Pierre Chang sends the message to the future you can clearly hear Faraday's voice in the background. I guess they've either decided to go a slightly different route, or the hostiles are about to take Faraday to the temple.

Also you can hear Chang say the name Lafluer near the end.

David3

Re: Comic Con 2008 Video

Post by David3 »

Apparently Carlton Cuse spoke at The Ohio State University last night and he pretty much said you can now disregard the Comic Con video. He said that it is now a continuity error.

vickih

Post by vickih »

David3 wrote:Apparently Carlton Cuse spoke at The Ohio State University last night and he pretty much said you can now disregard the Comic Con video. He said that it is now a continuity error.

I can't believe it!!!
It would have been nice of Cuse to let all the fans know via the Official Lost Podcast.

TheRadioTower

Post by TheRadioTower »

vickih wrote:
David3 wrote:Apparently Carlton Cuse spoke at The Ohio State University last night and he pretty much said you can now disregard the Comic Con video. He said that it is now a continuity error.

I can't believe it!!!
It would have been nice of Cuse to let all the fans know via the Official Lost Podcast.
I'm pretty sure they said that in the last official lost podcast. They said something to the effect of the video being more of a promotional material rather then cannon.

vickih

Post by vickih »

TheRadioTower wrote:
vickih wrote:

I can't believe it!!!
I'm pretty sure they said that in the last official lost podcast. They said something to the effect of the video being more of a promotional material rather then cannon.

thanks. i will check it out.

Return to “5x14: The Variable”