Note about avoiding a Spoiler this week

Discuss the show...
vickih

Note about avoiding a Spoiler this week

Post by vickih »

I was casually looking on You Tube for any videos of the cast on Jimmy Kimmel, Leno, etc. I accidently found a video that i believe would spoil me. I quickly saw the title and then i looked away. So what i am saying is looking through You Tube should be approached carefully if you do not want to be spoiled.

TheRadioTower

Re: Note about avoiding a Spoiler this week

Post by TheRadioTower »

vickih wrote:I was casually looking on You Tube for any videos of the cast on Jimmy Kimmel, Leno, etc. I accidently found a video that i believe would spoil me. I quickly saw the title and then i looked away. So what i am saying is looking through You Tube should be approached carefully if you do not want to be spoiled.
Apparently DarkUFO has posted detailed spoilers from the season finale on his spoiler website. Apparently there is a detailed scene by scene description of the finale out there for those who want to read it. The same thing happened last season when alot of people had flashforward twist spoiled for them. It's not only youtube, I've read warnings that some people are positing spoilers carelessly in the comments section of various lost sites. We need to be very careful this week.

Return to “About Lost”