Any Non Spoiler predictions for the seaon finale?

Discuss the show...
vickih

Any Non Spoiler predictions for the seaon finale?

Post by vickih »

My crazy prediction is that Sun is funding Ben's project to kill the people on his list.

TheRadioTower

Re: Any Non Spoiler predictions for the seaon finale?

Post by TheRadioTower »

I predict that contrary to what most people are theorizing Jin will not die in the finale.

David3

Post by David3 »

TheRadioTower wrote:I predict that contrary to what most people are theorizing Jin will not die in the finale.
I agree. I don't think he's dead, but I think that Sun really does think he's dead.

You-Know-Who

Post by You-Know-Who »

I predict the flashfoward and present timelines will converge, and in season 5 there won't be any flashfoward/backs unless necessary (Rousseau, Alpert, Dan, Charlotte, Miles), but mostly there will just be off-island/on-island stories. I know, I'm a coward.
But, I just like to see what happens and not theorize to much about specific events in a future episode (I like bigger, wider-reaching theory's.)

You-Know-Who

Post by You-Know-Who »

David3 wrote:
TheRadioTower wrote:I predict that contrary to what most people are theorizing Jin will not die in the finale.
I agree. I don't think he's dead, but I think that Sun really does think he's dead.
I think he's gonna die.
It's kinda like the Charlie situation last season.

David3

Post by David3 »

Things I think we will see in the finale. As far as I know, these aren't spoilers, but I have seen the promo, so my guesses may be somwhat influenced by that.

Penny finally makes it to the island only to find that Desmonf isan't there anymore.

In addition to moving the island, I think Ben will trick Locke and teleport him off the island.

We will find out that Claire is dead, Michael and/or Jin will die when the freighter explodes, and Locke will be in the casket.

We will see that Daniel's conscious has traveled to the island before and that is why he knows about the Orchid and 2nd protocol.

Sawyer will sacarfice himself in some way to help the Oceanic 6 survive.

Desmond and Frank escape the freighter with the Oceanic 6. The helicopter crashes and they get aboard a raft that was on the helicopter. Frank dies in the water. Desmond makes it to shore with the Oceanic 6. The picture from the press conference turns out to be fake and Oceanic is invloved in the cover-up.

You-Know-Who

Post by You-Know-Who »

David3 wrote:Things I think we will see in the finale. As far as I know, these aren't spoilers, but I have seen the promo, so my guesses may be somwhat influenced by that.

Penny finally makes it to the island only to find that Desmonf isan't there anymore.
Kinda sorta half-right.
David3 wrote: In addition to moving the island, I think Ben will trick Locke and teleport him off the island.
Wrong.
David3 wrote: We will find out that Claire is dead, Michael and/or Jin will die when the freighter explodes, and Locke will be in the casket.
2 out 0f 3 (Claire's still up for debate).
David3 wrote: We will see that Daniel's conscious has traveled to the island before and that is why he knows about the Orchid and 2nd protocol.
Wrong.
David3 wrote: Sawyer will sacarfice himself in some way to help the Oceanic 6 survive.
Right.
David3 wrote: Desmond and Frank escape the freighter with the Oceanic 6. The helicopter crashes and they get aboard a raft that was on the helicopter. Frank dies in the water. Desmond makes it to shore with the Oceanic 6. The picture from the press conference turns out to be fake and Oceanic is invloved in the cover-up.
Mostly right except for Frank dying and Desmond making it to shore. Overall pretty good!

Return to “About Lost”