Can someone help me remember something?

Discuss the show...
Justin
Site Admin

Can someone help me remember something?

Post by Justin »

In the last podcast, we were talking about the Sun/Widmore scene, and now we know that Sun was referring to Ben. As I recall, I didn't think she was referring to Ben, but maybe Desmond. Can anyone remember what I thought and why? I can't come up with any plausible reason why I thought that. Which doesn't mean that my reason was plausible of course, but there's no way I'm going to try to search through that podcast....

Thank you!

David3

Re: Can someone help me remember something?

Post by David3 »

The conversation of that flashforward starts at 15:33 of part 2 of the podcast. The part you're looking for starts at about 30:45.

David3

Post by David3 »

I remember more of the conversation being around what she meant by "as you know, we're not the only ones who left the island." You thought she was referring to Locke, Ben, or maybe Desmond. Claude thought she was referring to Widmore.

Now that we know she wants to kill Ben, I think she was referring to Ben leaving the island.

As for common interests Claude thought maybe she was trying to find Ben and you thought maybe she wanted to find the island because maybe she thought Jin was alive.

I'll give you each one point.

Justin
Site Admin

Post by Justin »

That's right! Thank you, I was like 25 minutes in and we still weren't on the thing I was interested in. How do you people put up with us?

Return to “About Lost”