The Bomb

The penultimate finale.
David3

The Bomb

Post by David3 »

I'm no nuclear bomb expert, (insert business card joke here), but it would seem that if Faraday was wrong, then they are all dead and this was always part of the incident. Obviously it was deep down a whole, but it was an open hole.

Possibilities...

1. Faraday was right and the dreaded erasing of the entire show happens.

2. The white light was actually another time jump and not the bomb...the easy way out solution.

3. Nuclear weapons mixed with electromagnetic pockets leads to time traveling 30 years into the future for the losties...Jacob did say "they" were coming.

list some more possibilities...

Perry

Re: The Bomb

Post by Perry »

I have the best theory ever!
I'm sure this will satisfy every storyline they wish to start up for the final season...

My theory is that the start of season 6 will pick up exactly where we finished this season. All will be stuck in 1977, except those who are not, and Juliet will just bleed out after Sayid purposely lied to Jack and told him he rigged it to detonate on impact, because he didn't want to erase the events.

And what about the crazy light that ended the episode? Well, I think the sun shone down that drilling hole, and as Dan said, "The light, is strange out here isn't it? It's kinda like, it doesn't scatter quite right. ".
Yep it was just a strange light scatter, lol.

Return to “5x16: The Incident”