Lost Season 6 Recap

Claude
Site Admin

Lost Season 6 Recap

Post by Claude »

I don't normally watch the recaps before the season premiers. But I watched the recap for this season, and it was pretty awesome. I recommened that anyone who hasnt seen it watch it, as it does a great job of explaining the main storylines of the show. Of course we've all seen all the eps, but they peice the story together in a very interesting way. It's cool to see a "clear" view of what's going on. And I think it's important to see what the writers want the audience to know.

Perry

Re: Lost Season 6 Recap

Post by Perry »

lol, this was a bit of a contrast to my reaction. I'm guessing you were just being polite not putting this as a response to my reaction to the recap.

Claude
Site Admin

Post by Claude »

Yeah, you're right that you won't understand the whole show from the recap. But it does tell you the main ideas. Aand I was just really impressed how they can derivive a clear chain of events from everything that's happened in 5 seasons. I actaully had fun mentally filling in the gaps between what the recap showed and what *else* was going on.

Perry

Post by Perry »

Yeh, felt strange that they skipped over basically all the dharma stuff, even though I know that it won't have any effect on this season. Again, I enjoyed the Michael Emerson narration.

Return to “6x01-02: LA X, Parts 1 and 2”