CLAUDE AND JUSTIN- HERE's MY BIG IDEA/REQUEST FOR POST-LOST!

Every forum needs a misc section...
420brownie

CLAUDE AND JUSTIN- HERE's MY BIG IDEA/REQUEST FOR POST-LOST!

Post by 420brownie »

OK, so we haven't really even put LOST to bed, body's still warm, yada, yada, but I want to go ahead and present my idea for post-LOST podcasts. Keep in mind, I'm thinking of this is as a much smaller "project", something maybe like a fun summer romp.

LOST is probably my favorite TV series, you've got that covered. My second favorite is Twin Peaks. So far ahead of its time. So much so that I think it holds up really well, despite hitting its 20-year anniversary. Soooo, my idea is for you guys to do something with Twin Peaks. Even just commentary style podcasts would be great. Certainly not expecting epic 7 and 8 hour podcasts.

Anyway, I think it would be fun. You can easily view the episodes on-line on various sites, or get them through Netflix, and there are a relatively small number of episdoes. Season 1 was eight episodes, including the pilot, and I think Season 2 was a full season of like 22 episodes.

Claude
Site Admin

Re: CLAUDE AND JUSTIN- HERE's MY BIG IDEA/REQUEST FOR POST-LOST!

Post by Claude »

Yep, great idea. A Twin Peaks 'cast is definitely on the list of post-Lost podcasting.

420brownie

Re: CLAUDE AND JUSTIN- HERE's MY BIG IDEA/REQUEST FOR POST-LOST!

Post by 420brownie »

Awesome. I posted that before I heard your comments about possibly doing a full series of LOST commentaries. But yeah, I think Twin Peaks would be big fun.

Return to “About Whatever”