appreciation

Discuss everyones favorite podcast...
lostincleveland

appreciation

Post by lostincleveland »

dear Claude and Justin; Just wanted to take the time to tell you that I appreciate all the time and work you put into The Lost Lowdown. Now that Lost is at season's end. .....lostincleveland

vickih

Re: appreciation

Post by vickih »

Claude and Justin:

I want to thank "lostincleveland" for posting this topic.

I also want to thank you both for doing a great job every week. I really enjoy the long podcasts.
I really appreciate you talking about every scene in great detail and examining it throughly.

I hope the season final podcast is very long...........................

Keep up the great work!

You-Know-Who

Post by You-Know-Who »

Dear Claude and Justin, Thank you very much for being entertaining and informative and interesting for an impossibly long continuing period of time, I don't know how I listen to podcasts that are so very long but I do. Your the Lost podcast that I look forward to the most each week. You guys don't need all the snazzy theme music or "segments", you just have a great conversation that keeps the mind engaged. It's a good reminder that quality trumps quantity, but it's even better when you can have quality in quantity! That should be the podcasts slogan/catchphrase "More Quality in More Quantity"! :).

I also like that the community of listeners that post on the forum and in the comments section are not unmanageably large (like some forums), it's the right size so can keep up with what's going on and who's who.

Also, I would like it if you guys could post some pictures of yourselves, listening to your voices the whole time has made me curious... I totally understand if you guys don't want to...

Anyways, Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou for the great podcast!!!!

paul in vegas

Post by paul in vegas »

Dear Claude and Justin,
I love you guys. You probably figured that out by now.
Love,
paul in vegas

Jen

Post by Jen »

Dear Claude and Justin,
Will you marry me?

Justin
Site Admin

Post by Justin »

Dear Claude,

We've never met before, but I would like to do a podcast with you.

Signed,
A Stranger

muttonboy

Post by muttonboy »

Dear Claude and Justin,

I'm a guy about a decade out of English Studies, and I must say I'm still always jones'n for them long literature lectures of yore! Of course, all those books that were great to read and even better once I sat and listened to a prof reveal the depths I never saw sort of got moved to the boxes once I got SATELLITE TV...and yet there was a hole in my heart that was never filled as I watched show after show with no post-viewing lesson/discussion - mostly because the shows were 'blah': entertaining, but...yawn. It was as if I was eating loads of grub, getting full, but not understanding the nutrition and not absorbing the vitamins. And then this show LOST came along and I was enthralled: there were things to think about, twists and turns and challenges and, most importantly, it required my cerebral attention. But still I had no "classroom" - I had a gourmet meal in front of me and I knew it was gourmet yet I had no chef there to walk me through the almond flakes and cedar-salmon and lemon ZEST - and felt ultimately like I was making out with a blow-up doll, getting the job done, but, you know, whatever. And then I discovered The Lowdown! (Well, I mean I found the site, I didn't 'discover' you guys like a manager/producer 'discovering' The Beatles or something). Now I have my profs and, to continue that weird/disturbing/CLEARLY-JUST-A metaphor from before, I'm suddenly getting groovy with the real thing. So yeah, thanks. And keep them casts as long as needs be. As for all else everyone is saying in this post, ditto...save for the "marry me" part.
~Mutton

PS: Jen, I believe you can legally marry BOTH C and J up North, and if they promise to stay home and tend to the 'kitchen and kids' you'll get a grant from the government t'boot!

Claude
Site Admin

Post by Claude »

Thank you all for the kinds words!! It's much appreciated and reciprocated!

Stephen
Site Admin

Post by Stephen »

I too appreciate the works of Claude and Justin.

If this season of the LLD were released as a CD box-set, it would require 64 CDs.

Jen

Post by Jen »

Stephen wrote:If this season of the LLD were released as a CD box-set, it would require 64 CDs.
plus a bonus-features dvd with the reenactment videos you made and never-before-heard bloopers.

Return to “About The Lost Lowdown”