Richard

David3

Richard

Post by David3 »

I completely agree with Justin's assessment on Richard.

I have suspected for some time now that they intended to make Richard look younger in that scene from season 3. When everyone decided that he must be ageless, the writers wrote that into the story.

TheRadioTower

Re: Richard

Post by TheRadioTower »

David3 wrote:I completely agree with Justin's assessment on Richard.

I have suspected for some time now that they intended to make Richard look younger in that scene from season 3. When everyone decided that he must be ageless, the writers wrote that into the story.
That would require a pretty big continuity retcon though. If I remember correctly, in the podcast that aired after man behind the curtain they did mention that Richard did not age and the podcasts are recorded before the episode airs (or atleast that's how they are doing it right now and that's how they did it in Season4) A more believable conspiracy theory might be that they thought giving the actor a wig was too much trouble and hence got rid of it (esp since fake wigs and beards are pretty bad on this show)

Justin
Site Admin

Re: Richard

Post by Justin »

This is that podcast, I don't see anything about Richard's age here:

http://lostpedia.wikia.com/wiki/Officia ... 11%2C_2007

I looked at the podcasts after that and the first mention of Richard is on the ComicCon panel, someone asks a question in which they say he doesn't age.

Another piece of evidence is that he went to do another show, Cane, and that show could still be on the air at this point. If that had happened, he could have been another Cindy.

Return to “Podcast #59”