Series rewatch

Discuss everyones favorite podcast...
Perry

Series rewatch

Post by Perry »

Hey guys, I'm assuming Justin will, but Claude, are you going to rewatch the 1st 5 seasons before Feb? I'm just about to get started with it myself.
Also hope you two continue with Mr. Podcast or something else after Lost is over. By far the most entertaining podcasters. Should get some sort of petition going, lol.

Justin
Site Admin

Re: Series rewatch

Post by Justin »

Actually I've put it off a bit too long to do all 5 before the first episode. I'm planning to rewatch seasons 4 and 5. That is where the current story really started anyway.

David3

Post by David3 »

At this point you'd have to watch seven episodes per day, I think I'll stick to 4 and 5 too.

Perry

Post by Perry »

LOL, well I guess I'm a weirdo. I finished all 5 seasons in 10 days from the post of mine above. Watching the Bonus Features on the S5 blu-ray atm.

Claude
Site Admin

Post by Claude »

I'm almost done rewatching season 4. Whew, so much stuff that doesn't matter!

David3

Post by David3 »

Claude wrote:I'm almost done rewatching season 4. Whew, so much stuff that doesn't matter!

Finished season 4, and completely agree.

Perry

Post by Perry »

Claude wrote:I'm almost done rewatching season 4. Whew, so much stuff that doesn't matter!
lol, wait til you watch Cheech making a sandwich on the hidden bonus features of season 5. Don't think I've ever seen a more useless or annoying extra.

But yeh, think I polished S4 off pretty fast, seeing as it was the shortest, and S4 was essentially just filling in the blanks that led up to the S3 finale.

Return to “About The Lost Lowdown”