Deja vu

David3

Deja vu

Post by David3 »

We know Jack seemed to experience a little deja vu in the premiere.

When Kate was in the cab and looked back at Jack, was she experiencing it too, or was she just remembering stealing the pen from him on the plane.

I'm sure we'll see more and more of it as the season goes on and more of their paths cross.

Claude
Site Admin

Re: Deja vu

Post by Claude »

Did she steal his pen when she fell all over him coming out of the bathroom? I didn't catch how she got the pen.

She did seem to have a "don't I know you from a former, future, or sideways life" look. Not sure why she would have in *that* moment. But maybe it had something to do with her being in trouble and seeing Jack -- someone the "other" Kate could count on to help.

David3

Post by David3 »

She bumped into him coming out of the bathroom and stayed up against him for a second. A little later he reaches for his pen when trying to help Charlie, but it isn't there. Then Kate has a pen in her pocket and tries to pick the handcuff lock in the LA...wait for it...X bathroom.

Perry

Post by Perry »

I just thought it was funny that they had Jack looking for a pen, after the whole Boone fetching a pen for Jack on the island.

Return to “6x03: What Kate Does”