Lets guess who David's mom is?

Discuss the show...
vickih

Lets guess who David's mom is?

Post by vickih »

I am guessing on three people that I think could be David's mom.
1. Juliette's sister
2. "Mother" the actress who plays her.
3. Juliette
My crackpot guesses..

TheRadioTower

Re: Lets guess who David's mom is?

Post by TheRadioTower »

I read a passionate theory on another site that Claire is David's mom and David is not Jack's son but is actually Aaron. And the reason we haven't seen the mother or seen any picture is because Jack/Davide/Claire's memory has been erased, all of this is a plot to keep them in the dark.

vickih

Post by vickih »

i have never heard that. Way too confusing for me. lOL

Vince

Post by Vince »

It's gotta be Juliet. Sawyer will show up at the concert pursuing Desmond & Kate. Sawyer and Juliet will meet and they'll agree to have coffee (going Dutch, of course). Tears will flow.

Claude
Site Admin

Post by Claude »

TheRadioTower wrote:I read a passionate theory on another site that Claire is David's mom and David is not Jack's son but is actually Aaron. And the reason we haven't seen the mother or seen any picture is because Jack/Davide/Claire's memory has been erased, all of this is a plot to keep them in the dark.
This theory is interesting, but then who (or what) is in Claire's womb if not Aaron?

I think it has to be Juliet. She's one of the few main characters we haven't seen in the flash sideways yet. And Jack and Juliet never got to have a relationship on the island, so it would be fitting for them to have one in the flash sideways. Plus she was a medical researcher, so she and Jack have common interests.

420brownie

Post by 420brownie »

Yeah, I think it's Juliete as well. She'll be at the recital or concert or whatever the hell it is, Jack will be there, and of course Desmond and his merry band of misfits will show up, and boom, they flash to the island and break off a can of whup ass all over MiB's sorry ass. Wah, wah MiB, so Jacob turned you into smokie, get over it already and die!

Perry

Post by Perry »

Juliet

Stephen
Site Admin

Post by Stephen »

Colleen

Claude
Site Admin

Post by Claude »

Ooh I like Colleen. Caprica is on hiatus, it's possible!

TheRadioTower

Post by TheRadioTower »

Apparently Modern Family shot its finale in Hawaii around the same time Lost did. It increases the odds of Sarah being the mother.

Perry

Post by Perry »

Oh yeh, what's Sarah doin?
If it's some dream universe, good chance it'd be her.

muttonboy

Post by muttonboy »

Claude wrote:
TheRadioTower wrote:I read a passionate theory on another site that Claire is David's mom and David is not Jack's son but is actually Aaron. And the reason we haven't seen the mother or seen any picture is because Jack/Davide/Claire's memory has been erased, all of this is a plot to keep them in the dark.
This theory is interesting, but then who (or what) is in Claire's womb if not Aaron? I think it has to be Juliet.
Wha?? Juliet in Claire's womb!! This show is truly going full-out crazy if that happens. Well, next you'll tell me that Claire's, um, baby-cave is actually the island's cave-of-light...which would make sense, as I've heard that CLAIRE IS THE ISLAND!!

Claude
Site Admin

Post by Claude »

OK i think we're getting too close to the truth! Juliet is stuck in Claire's baby-cave of light. Let's not spoil the finale!

Return to “About Lost”