WHAT'S YOUR TOP 10?

Every forum needs a misc section...
james721

WHAT'S YOUR TOP 10?

Post by james721 »

I CHALLENGE ALL THE LLD FANS TO POST THEIR OWN TOP 10.

MY TOP 10 Recent LLD Moments

#10-the ending (by that Time i'm exhausted too. -and Hey if your Podcast is done in island time and played back in the real world it would be about a week long)
#9-Listening to Justin when the call drops
#8-"Having sex on the island a pain in the ass"
#7-"Hey freckles paark it right heeere" (Southern Gentleman impression )
#6-Claude's Christohper Walken impersonation
#5-Claude's Robot impression -your ''married with children -if you don't laugh you're a robot" LLD#41
#4-"-ooooaah Suun!!"
#3-It was great having Jen as a guest host on your podcast - So I WILL look forward to the next shity episode
#2- " googly eyes straing at Juliette deciding which part of her face to eat first"
#1-(1st catfood joke ever) "they're not so much fancy feasts as they are Friskies"

paul in vegas

Re: WHAT'S YOUR TOP 10?

Post by paul in vegas »

james721 wrote:I CHALLENGE ALL THE LLD FANS TO POST THEIR OWN TOP 10.

ok. these are in no particular order and are only some of my favorite moments. i really had nothing to do tonight.

Left Behind, Podcast #27, 00:00:00, Justin’s reaction to the Talkshoe prompt

Confirmed Dead, Podcast #39, 4:53:30, Gravity/Flying Babies/Newton

The Constant, Podcast #42, 3:22:33, The Overflowing Toilet Discussion

The Economist, Podcast #40, 6:08:40, Eggtown Discussion

Stranger in a Strange Land, Podcast #21, 00:00:00 Jay and Jack

D.O.C, Podcast# 30, 1:09:40, “Sex is a really risky thing to do” on the island and the live audience reaction

Tricia Tanaka is Dead, Podcast #22, 1:42:50, Hope

Through the Looking Glass, Podcast #34 (part 1), 5:37:52, Danielle wants to stay on the island

Par Avion, Podcast #24, 1:46:21 Ask Mr. Lockie, 3:15:40 Harry Potter, 3:26:29 The Bird Voice and Ocean Splashes

Expose, Podcast #26, 1:50:36, Business Card Functions

FeFeMartini

Post by FeFeMartini »

Can "Razzle Dazzle" be all ten? :-P

Jen

Post by Jen »

james721 wrote: #3-It was great having Jen as a guest host on your podcast - So I WILL look forward to the next shity episode
i'm terribly flattered. i promise next time i will not utter "ok, so what's next" a single time.

james721

Post by james721 »

OK maybe I should have said to List Your Top 5 Lost Lowdown Moments, to get some more replies.--Any takers?

riothero

Post by riothero »

Thank you, Paul, for calling my attention to the "Overflowing Toilet Discussion" from LLD Podcast #42. Here's a quick excerpt

The Constant, Podcast #42, 3:22:33, The Overflowing Toilet Discussion
Justin: I have to bring something from my life because of this scene. I was watching this and my first thought was, man, when the sink was overwhelming and it's spilling everywhere, I was like, ... that would be the fun part to me... whenever I've been in a bathroom and a toilet, not my own, but a public one, and the toilet has started overflowing, I've got to admit, I love it! There's something great about that water just rising! In my mind, I feel like there's an invisible barrier on the toilet.... Like, it can't overflow, can it? It just comes up! Spilling out... There's something thrilling about it!

3:24:17

Justin: The swelling of the water itself and it pouring out, that, I just love that, I don't know why... But it' s just a thrill for me when it happens.
Claude: ...Yikes...
Justin: Before the disappointment sets in, I do enjoy the overflowing...

3:25:00

Justin: If I could draw an analogy, this is a weird analogy, but just bear with me for a second... it kind of reminds me of when you pee your pants, you're not necessarily happy about it, because it's a problem, but it's also a relief, because you really have to go, you know, so you're somewhat relieved, initially to be peeing...
Claude: No...

It gets better, just listen... Justin speaks for all of us, here, I believe. Truer words were never spoken.

Return to “About Whatever”