Lost Lowdown mention on podcast

Discuss everyones favorite podcast...
vickih

Lost Lowdown mention on podcast

Post by vickih »

i was listening to The Lost Mythos Podcast. I heard him mention your podcast in the 1st show and i just heard him mention your podcast in the show he did while interviewing Ryan and Jen from the transmission. It is the Special Episode dated 5/10 --the interview with The transmission. He seems to really enjoy the podcast.

Are you going to be interviewed by him?

JanicM

Re: Lost Lowdown mention on podcast

Post by JanicM »

So, I just listened to an episode of Lost Mythos and the guy is planing to get you on the Jay and Jack 30 hour marathon: "... if possible, we're gonna accomplish the impossible, which is to get Claude and Justin from the Lost Lowdown to come on the show". They also call you "the funniest pair", and "one of the best podcasts out there" Looks like you got some hardcore fans in the Lost podcasting scene. :P

( http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-18442/TS-323567.mp3 -> about 4 mins in)
"Bite off more than you can chew. Then chew it."

David3

Post by David3 »

I caught that too. In another episode of their podcast the host mentioned that he tried to email you guys but you never responded. Some other guy from some other podcast retorted that you guys must be reclusive, only liking to talk for hours to each other, but to no one else.

I've also heard a few other podcasts where you guys got a mention.

paul in vegas

Post by paul in vegas »

i wonder if claude and justin even knew about this.

Graft

Post by Graft »

Yeah, it looks like Axel is still trying to get a hold of Claude and Justin for the 30 hour podcast. http://twitter.com/LostMythos/status/9444347043

I replied to Axel that the best way is to direct message them here at the forum.

muttonboy

Post by muttonboy »

I don't mean to ruin the illusion, but has it ever occurred to you guys that 'Claude' and 'Justin' are just two companion marionettes of a long-dead inventor, and to this day are just sitting on either arm of an old armchair (with dead-inventor-bones in the seat between them) watching tv and yapping about LOST? Just saying...

David3

Post by David3 »

Judging by the decay of the clothing on those dead inventor bones...

Claude
Site Admin

Post by Claude »

Thanks for bringing this to our attention guys. We will definitely get in touch with Axel so we can join in on the 30hr fun.

Return to “About The Lost Lowdown”