5:15:23

TheRadioTower

Re: Time Predictions

Post by TheRadioTower »

6:12:17

muttonboy

Post by muttonboy »

Sorry, I've given up on predictions. I spend all this time looking back at past episodes, doing some serious math, and then I come up with what I think the length will be and C&J just post a podcast with some arbitrary length that has no basis on past show lengths and I'm left feeling empty. I hate to tell you guys, but C&J just talk until they are done and that's it...

muttonboy

Post by muttonboy »

muttonboy wrote:Sorry, I've given up on predictions. I spend all this time looking back at past episodes, doing some serious math, and then I come up with what I think the length will be and C&J just post a podcast with some arbitrary length that has no basis on past show lengths and I'm left feeling empty. I hate to tell you guys, but C&J just talk until they are done and that's it...
Ah, I can't help myself....7:04:42

whir

Post by whir »

muttonboy wrote:Sorry, I've given up on predictions. I spend all this time looking back at past episodes, doing some serious math, and then I come up with what I think the length will be and C&J just post a podcast with some arbitrary length that has no basis on past show lengths and I'm left feeling empty. I hate to tell you guys, but C&J just talk until they are done and that's it...
Yeah, it's like they are making all this crap up as they go along. I'm starting to lose faith that they had a long term plan for these podcasts.

userpjx

Post by userpjx »

whir wrote: Yeah, it's like they are making all this crap up as they go along. I'm starting to lose faith that they had a long term plan for these podcasts.
Have some faith it will all make sense in the end.

I'm going to go vague: 6 hours give or take 20 minutes.

Return to “Podcast #80”