Anybody finished yet?

userpjx

Anybody finished yet?

Post by userpjx »

I'm roughly 18 hours in myself and was wondering other people's progress is at the moment.

Claude
Site Admin

Re: Anybody finished yet?

Post by Claude »

Holy moly! 18 hrs in, congrats! How are you enjoying the podcast so far? I hope Justin and I are still coherent 18hrs in. ;)

userpjx

Post by userpjx »

So far, so good guys. :)

You're actually going through the episode quicker than I thought you would, not complaining though. I'm looking forward to Vince's list of unanswered questions. Out of curiosity, how many parts did you record this one in? From the number of times the "5 more minutes" guy has interrupted I'm trying to figure out roughly where the breaks are but i haven't figured them out yet.

Also, it feels like there's less "I didn't think of that's" then usual.

EDIT: I almost forgot to mention Spoiler
the dramatic reading. That was awesome, I laughed pretty hard.

userpjx

Post by userpjx »

Done. Thanks for the podcast guys.

Actual LDL spoilers:
Spoiler
The mental image of Claude and Justin setting off a hydrogen bomb to prevent them from podcasting was pretty great.

CorpsesAndChaos

Post by CorpsesAndChaos »

everyones favorite realist is done!
excellent stuff. lots of laughs.
cant wait for the commentaries.

i got through the first 3 fast. slacked a bit on 4-5
keep it real. har har!

it makes it even more fitting a posted something on reality about the podcast before it was over.
thank you, thank you *bows out*

Vince

Post by Vince »

OK, I finished it. Whew. Lemme catch my breath…OK.

Great job, C&J! It was a great 34 hours. I’m still a little sad that you guys weren’t as happy with the finale as I was. There were plenty of moments that I was fired up to write a fervent response to this or that but we’ve got all the time in the world to continue the discussion. Regardless, you were able to keep it entertaining throughout the whole thing. Awesome!

When I suggested answering the Unanswered Questions I imagined you would pick and choose from the list. I did not expect you to go line by line through all 266! You two are truly amazing. There were some genuinely revelatory bits (DHARMA acronym, LOST Live info), some interesting speculation (universal course correction, the Hansos), and plenty of hilarious stuff, too (birds eating Kelvin’s body, Locke-centric ep. ‘The Swaddler’). Thank you, thank you, thank you for giving the list so much LLD love!

I look forward to hearing you guys again in the future, whether it’s LOST, Mr. Podcast, or some other new venture! Thank you both, sincerely, for a wonderful LLD journey.

Jack Wooster

Post by Jack Wooster »

Hi Guys,

Finally got to the end of 83 and loved the last part, I must have listened to the last ten minutes more times than is healthy.
Thanks for all you're hard work, the Low Down really was the best part of Lost.

If you recover and need Mr. Podcast ideas how about a low down on the 'new' Star Trek film and how similar to Lost it is, or my personal wish would be a low down on the original 1960's series of The Prisoner, don't think anyone has fully cracked that final episode yet?

Thanks for many, many enjoyable hours.

Jack Wooster.

Stephen
Site Admin

Post by Stephen »

I second a Prisoner 'Cast.

Vince

Post by Vince »

"I am not a number. I am a free man!"

Stephen
Site Admin

Post by Stephen »

I only listened to the first and last segments when this podcast first came out, but now that I have a new mp3-playing phone, I am out to tackle the entire thing, beginning to end!

Return to “Podcast #83”