Audio levels not-too-great on this podcast

EGGTOWN!
Stephen
Site Admin

Audio levels not-too-great on this podcast

Post by Stephen »

"Flashes Before Your Eyes" sounded great, "The Glass Ballerina" was decent, the only problem being a little fuzziness to Jen's voice. I think this was the first a three person Lost Lowdown to be recorded on Talkshoe.

But on this podcast (#41, Eggtown), Jen's voice is consistently lower than Claude and Justins. It's not that she's not speaking loud enough, the problem seems to be technical.

Talkshoe sounds fine for the regular podcasts, not as nice as the ones recorded after the season two finale. I'm not complaining, you're doing this for free, but if possible and feasible it would be nice to have everyone's voices the same level.

Thanks. :)

paul in vegas

Re: Audio levels not-too-great on this podcast

Post by paul in vegas »

i was glad to hear jen's input. she's one of those nice treats of the lld, like the live podcasts.

Stephen
Site Admin

Post by Stephen »

I completely agree. My problem is not the content, but instead the volume her voice was recorded. I would liken it to a fantastic book where some print is very small and one must really squint and concentrate to make it out.

David3

Post by David3 »

I noticed the problem too. Ocassionally Jen's voice would get really quiet and I would turn up the volume on my MP3 player, then Claude would say something and blow my ears out.

Claude
Site Admin

Post by Claude »

Sorry guys. We didn't think there would be any problems, especially since Jen was on the exact same kind if phone as Justin's. We'll test first in the future.

Return to “Podcast #41”