The Lowdown Equation...

The prime cast.
muttonboy

The Lowdown Equation...

Post by muttonboy »

OK, I'll go first:

Hmmmm...well, there's some interesting Ben psychology (psychiatry??) going on here, so that's 'S' amount of time...oh, and you gotta add the latest Hatch (which never reached its potential if you ask me) which is 'H' minutes, so S+H.....then we all know C&J will take a left when discussing Jack helping a concussed Kate, so that's variable 'I', giving us S+H+I.........and, speaking of Ben, the Locke/Ben dynamic will be (comically) extrapolated upon, giving us 'T' more minutes of content.......and to end it all C&J will wax poetic (like Shakespeare during his TEMPEST) on the nature of Juliet looking like Ben's mother, which will be an 'E' and wrap up our total podcast time with a good ol' Desmondo-based Scot-scented equation of...........S+H+I+T+E = 4:26:34 in duration.

(Yes, you guessed it: my opinion of this episode is not very high...I just want IT ALL - I want content and excitement and story and mystery AND answers all in one, and in this one I feel I got a BrillCream Jingle played between 'Welcome to the Jungle' and 'Smells Like Teen Spirit')

David3

Re: The Lowdown Equation...

Post by David3 »

muttonboy wrote:OK, I'll go first:

Hmmmm...well, there's some interesting Ben psychology (psychiatry??) going on here, so that's 'S' amount of time...oh, and you gotta add the latest Hatch (which never reached its potential if you ask me) which is 'H' minutes, so S+H.....then we all know C&J will take a left when discussing Jack helping a concussed Kate, so that's variable 'I', giving us S+H+I.........and, speaking of Ben, the Locke/Ben dynamic will be (comically) extrapolated upon, giving us 'T' more minutes of content.......and to end it all C&J will wax poetic (like Shakespeare during his TEMPEST) on the nature of Juliet looking like Ben's mother, which will be an 'E' and wrap up our total podcast time with a good ol' Desmondo-based Scot-scented equation of...........S+H+I+T+E = 4:26:34 in duration.

(Yes, you guessed it: my opinion of this episode is not very high...I just want IT ALL - I want content and excitement and story and mystery AND answers all in one, and in this one I feel I got a BrillCream Jingle played between 'Welcome to the Jungle' and 'Smells Like Teen Spirit')
Oh, you forgot...every equation needs stability, something known. Your equation has no constant.

evephoenix

Post by evephoenix »

David3 wrote:Oh, you forgot...every equation needs stability, something known. Your equation has no constant.
The constant is "R" for rambling, which is VERY necessary! lol

muttonboy

Post by muttonboy »

The constant is "R" for rambling, which is VERY necessary! lol
'R'? Let see....S-H-I-T-E-R....ohh, now I get it - it's a shot at us Overflow Addicts! Touche...

(Q. We are allowed to ramble semi-incoherently here, right? I was hoping that was the idea...)

Claude
Site Admin

Post by Claude »

muttonboy wrote:
(Q. We are allowed to ramble semi-incoherently here, right? I was hoping that was the idea...)

Rambling is highly encouraged.

Return to “Podcast #43”