What topics do you want us to cover?

Enter 44.
Claude
Site Admin

What topics do you want us to cover?

Post by Claude »

We'll definitely cover the big things. But anything else you guys want to make sure we talk about?

Stephen
Site Admin

Re: What topics do you want us to cover?

Post by Stephen »

You-Know-Who

Post by You-Know-Who »

Who is the sixth member of the oceanic 6. Aaron? Or someone else. I think d&c have said we would know all the six by episode seven so it might be a non issue.

You-Know-Who

Post by You-Know-Who »

Actually, never mind, there is a fair amount of evidence pointing to Aaron being one of the 6. viewtopic.php?f=26&t=141

james721

Post by james721 »

I dont really care 'cause everything you guys talk about is great. But please Claude - you gotta do that 'talk -lie-a-robot' expression -- cracks me up every time. I've got a list of my favourite lines form your podcasts a MILE LONG, but the funniest one of all time is your comment about Ben's "googly eyes" lookin' it Juliette in a "Hanibal Lecter kind of way" thinking about "WHICH PART OF HER FACE TO EAT FIRST" -- damn funny.
James L

james721

Post by james721 »

I think that Jin is alive. Trapped in time. or still on the island? is this possible?

muttonboy

Post by muttonboy »

I've got a list of my favourite lines form your podcasts a MILE LONG, but the funniest one of all time is...
"I just LOVE it!" ~Justin

Of course I'm gonna push for more over-flowing-sink chat! - all I ask is that you find the middle point between LOST and bulls%it! (Ie, if all you talk about is LOST, I'll get bored; if all you talk about is backed-up plumbing, I'll get bored: do both, I'll listen for hours and hours!!) The day you guys come on up and do your podcast live from the Great White North, I'll sit by silently sipping a beer while you work your magic. You guys are like two Chris Rock's minus all...THE...staccato...yellin'...

(Mr. Rock: "David Blaine? David Blaine ain't no magician! "I'm in a box and I ain't gonna eat!" That ain't no trick!!")
Last edited by muttonboy on Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

420brownie

Post by 420brownie »

cover what you normally do- everything!! Seriously though, and I realize I may be too late with this, but I'm really hoping you guys spend some time talking about what's going on with the crew of the freighter, especially the chick who throws herself overboard. Judging by the looks of the room where the doc takes Sayid and Desmond, she ain't the first of the crew to experience some issues. Also, where the hell did Frank go? An errand? What's up with Michael's alias, and where the hell is Walt- swabbing the mess hall? I'm guessing we get a flashback soon of Ben and Michael just prior to the finale of season 2. I'm guessing true rescue came with a caveat- stow away on the enemy's freighter for a bit and be Ben's spy.

Stephen
Site Admin

Post by Stephen »

Whenever a scene on the freighter was to begin a segue of an exterior view of the ship was shown. That's new for Lost. I remember D or C saying that's what makes Lost different, that it's fast paced and doesn't have those kind of scenes.

You-Know-Who

Post by You-Know-Who »

I liked those shots. The camera speeding over the dark water... it's cool, it builds atmosphere.

Stephen
Site Admin

Post by Stephen »

You-Know-Who wrote:I liked those shots. The camera speeding over the dark water... it's cool, it builds atmosphere.
I agree it's a good shot, but just not something they usually do.

Silentbob

Post by Silentbob »

how 'bout you guys to an update podcast or something in the mini hiatus. maybe, talk about your predictions for then next season, or get jen to talk about the major stuff for the episodes she wasn't on with you guys, or something like that. that way, you'll end with episode 50 as the finale, i think.

You-Know-Who

Post by You-Know-Who »

Yeah, I like that idea.

Claude
Site Admin

Post by Claude »

yeah that might work

Return to “Podcast #44”