John Doe?

The wait begins...
jhjenn

John Doe?

Post by jhjenn »

Hey guys!
I am ONLY 1.47 hours into #45 Podcast, but.... still thinking of bantar on Michael's mom being so angry, cold. She thought he was dead, but then shows up with a new name. She knew he was in Australia getting Walt, and refused to offer help with raising Walt (remember when he called her before boarding)! She would have surely thought they died in the crash! Imagine the suprise when they show up! (I'm assuming someone helped them back in - other fake names and all). And what we haven't seen, is what she must be thinking when she sees what Michael, and the world saw, just a few days later; that Oceanic 815 found with all passengers dead.

BTW, LOVE your show!!!. I'm an American living in Spain, and have not one friend with an interest in LOST (Perdidos in Spanish). Listening to several hours of you two is like hanging out with two cool friends. Keep it up!!!!

Stephen
Site Admin

Re: John Doe?

Post by Stephen »

Dónde en España?

I am looking to move to Spain to study. Unfortunately it will only be three months, but I may stay longer if I can get the right visa.

vickih

Post by vickih »

i am thinking that Michael's mother only knew that the plane crashed in the ocean. She says "they said your plane crashed in the middle of the ocean". i don't think she had heard the report that they finally found the plane with everyone on board dead. so that scene would fit in before Michael saw the lastest report on the news about finding the plane.

David3

Post by David3 »

vickih wrote:i am thinking that Michael's mother only knew that the plane crashed in the ocean. She says "they said your plane crashed in the middle of the ocean". i don't think she had heard the report that they finally found the plane with everyone on board dead. so that scene would fit in before Michael saw the lastest report on the news about finding the plane.
You're right. They could have said that the same day the plane crashed. She makes no mention of the plane having been found.

Justin
Site Admin

Post by Justin »

I thought that to the outside world, the plane disappeared. They may have assumed it crashed in the ocean, but I didn't think they knew it until they found the wreckage...in the ocean. But I agree, that is the explanation.

Return to “Podcast #45”