Kevin Johnson?

The wait begins...
David3

Kevin Johnson?

Post by David3 »

I assumed that Kevin Johnson was the name that Tom gave to Michael and not the name he's been using since he got back. When Tom hands Michael the passport, he says meet Kevin Johnson, as in, meet your new identity. I figured he had been going by a different alias prior to that. Maybe Jeremy/John Latham (assuming he ends up in the coffin).

Justin
Site Admin

Re: Kevin Johnson?

Post by Justin »

Yeah, I thought that too. I think giving him 2 aliases would be a bit cumbersome, so they never said what the other alias is. Also, assuming Ben or some other set up his original alias, it wouldn't be crazy for it to be the same name.

You-Know-Who

Post by You-Know-Who »

That's a good theory, David.

Claude
Site Admin

Post by Claude »

Very astute observation. I had the same notion when I saw the passport and heard the titular line, but being a bit confused about the state of the space-time continuum in this episode (having to deal with Tom in the past, who is dead in the future, which is the present--ah he's gay), yeah my mind was busy. Thus, I forgot about the Latham factor.

I agree with Justin, 2 aliases is a bit much. But, it seems likely. Though, I would assume that Michael made up Jeremy Latham himself. It seems like he had no contact with Ben/Tom from the moment he left the island until when Tom finds him in the alley. (Why would he do that in an alley (public place)? And no note this time?)

Return to “Podcast #45”