Christian and Claire in the cabin. Strange

pre-finale time
vickih

Christian and Claire in the cabin. Strange

Post by vickih »

Does anyone think that Christian is really speaking for Jacob? Is Claire Dead?

If John is the chosen one why didn't he directly speak to Jacob? The only time he heard Jacob was when Jacob said "Help Me". How does that fit into this new meeting??

Claire could be alive or dead. but if she died then i think she died in her sleep and woke up when Christian was holding Aaron. She just acted soo weird in the cabin. I thought she forgot Charlie way to soon but to let her baby sit in the woods alone --that is really unlike her.

You-Know-Who

Re: Christian and Claire in the cabin. Strange

Post by You-Know-Who »

I think Jacob was out partying... :).

I think it could that Jacob is not an actual "person" per say. He could have died a long time ago or he could be stuck in time and can't talk to people face-to-face. So, the phenomena "Jacob" let's his wishes be known through other people that psychically "speak" (as Christian said) for him.

It could also be that Jacob is a real person, or at least he can appear as a person, and he just thinks that Locke is not ready to see him yet. Maybe Locke needs to prove himself worthy of Jacob's presence by "moving the island" or something similar to that before he can actually meet the big boss Jacob. It's like in the mob, where you might start low in the ranks and the person giving you orders is a person repeating orders given down by the mob boss (Chrristian - Jacob), but as you prove yourself more adept and skillful you might get an opportunity to meet the big boss (Jacob) and maybe even get orders straight from him.

vickih

Re: Christian and Claire in the cabin. Strange

Post by vickih »

You-Know-Who wrote:I think Jacob was out partying... :).

I think it could that Jacob is not an actual "person" per say. He could have died a long time ago or he could be stuck in time and can't talk to people face-to-face. So, the phenomena "Jacob" let's his wishes be known through other people that psychically "speak" (as Christian said) for him.

It could also be that Jacob is a real person, or at least he can appear as a person, and he just thinks that Locke is not ready to see him yet. Maybe Locke needs to prove himself worthy of Jacob's presence by "moving the island" or something similar to that before he can actually meet the big boss Jacob. It's like in the mob, where you might start low in the ranks and the person giving you orders is a person repeating orders given down by the mob boss (Chrristian - Jacob), but as you prove yourself more adept and skillful you might get an opportunity to meet the big boss (Jacob) and maybe even get orders straight from him.

that sounds like a great reason Locke can't see Jacob.
or Jacob is out partying (LOL)

Return to “4x11: Cabin Fever”