Podcast #156

Ouroboros

Podcast #156

Post by Ouroboros »

I found you guys not too long ago...i am still listening to s1 (almost at the end)...Took a break and now back. I did jump ahead last week to listen to Podcast #154 "LOST: The Missing Pieces" and the one before it.. You guys are so cool, i could listen to you guys for way longer (most would think we are nuts...lol). I joined the forum to see if you guys were going to s4 and to my surprise i see you just began....YEAH! I soooooooooooooooooo appreciate a podcast like yours....so many just recap...and do not offer detailed analysis like you guys...i have a lot of catching up to do....i shall post what i have learned in my years of finding more answers...and comment on podcasts etc. I love that you question the show too (and laugh at it..hehe)...however, i do have some thoughts on some things you bring up....again...let me catch up a bit more...(plus i have been watching the Chronologically Lost version...so much makes sense to me now).

THANKS again for all the time you have spent sharing your thoughts...much appreciated...keep up the GREAT WORK!!!!!

I think i will listen to this and #155 and then go back to where I was in s1... :)

Claude
Site Admin

Re: Podcast #156

Post by Claude »

Hi thanks so much for joining the LLD train!!

It's been a looong road but Lost podcasting is the gift that keeps on giving. There is over 600 hours of LLD for you to listen to and hopefully you can find the podcasts and topics you're looking for. We did do a Season 1 retrospective in the break between when season 3 and season 4 aired (if I remember correctly) so you can listen to our thoughts from having only seen the show up to that point as well.

If you have any questions let us know, and we love to hear any thoughts you have about the podcast!

You can email us at lostlowdown@gmail.com

Thanks again!

Return to “Season 4 Podcasts”