Reincarnation - Van Anagram

David3

Reincarnation - Van Anagram

Post by David3 »

We first see the van anagram in pictures taken while Jack and Ben were loading dead Locke's body into the van. A possible hint that Locke will be reincarnated as someone else? Jacob?

paul in vegas

Re: Reincarnation - Van Anagram

Post by paul in vegas »

do you think that charlie's message "you're not supposed to raise him, jack,"
and claire's message to kate, "don't you dare bring him back!" are actually references to locke, NOT aaron.
that they should not resurrect (raise, bring back) the accidental leader john locke?

David3

Post by David3 »

paul in vegas wrote:do you think that charlie's message "you're not supposed to raise him, jack,"
and claire's message to kate, "don't you dare bring him back!" are actually references to locke, NOT aaron.
that they should not resurrect (raise, bring back) the accidental leader john locke?
Neither person mentioned Aaron by name, so it's definitely possible. Bringing Locke back may cause even more problems.

Perry

Post by Perry »

What could Locke do that would be bad? He's always fixing things for everyone else.

james721

Post by james721 »

Paul -- i like your theory partially because I want it to be true. I'm still not fulyy convinced Locke is suppose d to be the real leader (his bad luck history tells us so). Desmond seems like a better choice as leader , after all we all know HE'S SPECIAL. and Perry please tell me your kidding!? --Jack ''fixes things" and Locke blows 'em up!

David3

Post by David3 »

I don't get the whole Christian thing, but whoever he's speaking for doesn't seem to want Locke on the island.

Speaking of Christian...With the whole "say hi to my son" thing, I get the feeling that we're going to see a scene where Locke (Bentham) is at Jack's house and sees a picture of Jack's dad. Once Locke explains that he's been talking to him, that could be the thing that convinces Jack to come back.

Perry

Post by Perry »

james721 wrote: and Perry please tell me your kidding!?
I really didnt think anyone would actually need to ask this.

Return to “Podcast #53”