Dan's message to Charlotte

Perry

Dan's message to Charlotte

Post by Perry »

Seeing as how smart Dan is supposed to be, do you think that he is just going to warn Charlotte about coming to the island as if he can actually stop her from doing so?
Or do you think that he will, in his infinite wisdom, realise that he can't stop her from coming to the island but just tells her anyway?
He should realise that no matter what he does, he will end up delivering this message to her and that she will inevitably not heed this warning and come anyway.
If they do it the 1st way, with him warning her sincerely, I think this will make him look stupid, or at least it will be going against everything his work has apparently told him about this phenomenon. I guess maybe he feels that he loves Charlotte too much to not try to stop her.
...But then clearly from her message, telling her this will accomplish nothing! Aaaaaaaahhhhhh! There's no way that I can see this playing out without me thinking that Dan's stupid and telling her anyway.

Vince

Re: Dan's message to Charlotte

Post by Vince »

Nominee for Worst Line Ever:

"That's why I became an anthropologist."

The writers really shoe-horned Charlotte's info rather clumsily.

David3

Post by David3 »

Charlotte says that when her mom and her left the island, her dad stayed behind. I really hope they aren't setting this up for Sawyer or Daniel to be her dad.

I assume it will be someone we know. Ben?

Savard

Post by Savard »

my first thought was "Ben". And during her psychic babbling didn't she also mention an "Annie"? Maybe her mother with Ben being her father? Did Annie have a British accent?

Return to “5x05: This Place is Death”