Is Penny still alive?

MekareQ

Is Penny still alive?

Post by MekareQ »

I saw it coming.... I was prepared... when Ben said he had to do something for an old friend, and "tie up a loose end," I was sure he was following Desmond to Penny. Then we see him covered in blood at a marina. But it becomes apparent it's his *own* blood.

So, what's going on with Penny?

David3

Re: Is Penny still alive?

Post by David3 »

It definitely seems that he followed Desmond to get to Penny. He beat him up? Desmond? One of Widmore's goons? Penny, herself? Sayid?

I don't think she is dead.

Stephen
Site Admin

Post by Stephen »

If I were Ben I would have gone to the water to clean myself up. Nobody is going to take you seriously if you're covered with blood.

David3

Post by David3 »

By the looks of his hair, he was recently in the water, but his clothes were dry, so I don't know.

Stephen
Site Admin

Post by Stephen »

David3 wrote:By the looks of his hair, he was recently in the water, but his clothes were dry, so I don't know.
Wet... wet just like Locke when he allegedly blew up the sub!

Perry

Post by Perry »

probably dunk tortured or something like that

Jen

Post by Jen »

Perry wrote:probably dunk tortured or something like that
yeah, maybe widmore sent some (CIA) goons to waterboard him.

Claude
Site Admin

Post by Claude »

you know, sometimes i think they give characters wet hair after being in a fight to mimick sweat or something. i mean, if ben went through what it looks like he went through, i think he'd be sweating bullets...from his scalp.

David3

Post by David3 »

Despite all of the blood on his face, Ben didn't have a drop of blood on his clothes. Of course, they weren't the same clothes he was wearing the night before.

Stephen
Site Admin

Post by Stephen »

Claude wrote:you know, sometimes i think they give characters wet hair after being in a fight to mimick sweat or something. i mean, if ben went through what it looks like he went through, i think he'd be sweating bullets...from his scalp.
...chocolate bullets?

Claude
Site Admin

Post by Claude »

David3 wrote:Despite all of the blood on his face, Ben didn't have a drop of blood on his clothes. Of course, they weren't the same clothes he was wearing the night before.
I'm pretty sure I saw some blood on his shirt. but his clothes did look more blood-free than you'd think from looking at his face.

David3

Post by David3 »

Claude wrote:
David3 wrote:Despite all of the blood on his face, Ben didn't have a drop of blood on his clothes. Of course, they weren't the same clothes he was wearing the night before.
I'm pretty sure I saw some blood on his shirt. but his clothes did look more blood-free than you'd think from looking at his face.
I saw the spots you're talking about, but they are gone when he gets on the plane so assumed they must have been water.

I find it weird that Jack never asked him what the hell happened to him. Deleted scene, I guess.

Return to “5x06: 316”