Sayid, what the hell?

whir

Sayid, what the hell?

Post by whir »

Sayid, what the hell is up with him? Why did he have curly hair again? Did he shave and just regrow some facial hair? He looks like on Island Sayid. It seems like the woman holding him in custody doesn't want him to speak to anyone else. Why in the hell wouldn't Jack or anyone else just ask him why he was on the plane and under custody? I know the answer to the last question. It's Lost, so no one has any curiosity or apparently cares about the welfare of their friends. I know it's a writing thing, they don't want to reveal too much but it really irritated me. Would it be too much for Jack to ask Sayid something, then the Sayid's 'caretaker' would hush Mr. Jarrah and tell him to speak to no one? Maybe Sayid's babysitter doesn't even care, Sayid just doesn't know what to say. Would a simple hello hurt so much?

Stephen
Site Admin

Re: Sayid, what the hell?

Post by Stephen »

I didn't even notice that other person. I assumed it was Kate then when I saw Kate i forgot about the other person. Here's a screenshot for those that didn't notice her either: http://lostpedia.wikia.com/wiki/Image:MarshallSayid.jpg

Sayid looks a lot like season one-Sayid. Maybe Sayid is a mole.

David3

Post by David3 »

At first, I thought they weren't talking to each other as not to tip anyone off that 5 of the Oceanic 6 were on board, but then they started talking, so I don't know.

Stephen
Site Admin

Post by Stephen »

I didn't know where to put this, so here it is:

Forget for a minute that Nadia is buried in Iraq.

Maybe Nadia's body is in the cargo hold a la Locke's body. Sayid is attempting to bring her back to life in one form or another on the island.

420brownie

Post by 420brownie »

I think he's probably just been picked up by some form of law enforcement for something he's done, maybe one of the jobs he did for Ben.

David3

Post by David3 »

I wonder if Sayid had anything to do with beating up Ben. Sayid's look of surprise when Ben boards the plane could be, WTF, I thought I killed you.

Return to “5x06: 316”