Funny Moments

David3

Funny Moments

Post by David3 »

List your funny moments from podcast #55.

Here are mine so far:

1. Claude's reaction to Spoiler Alert: Daniel from Battlestar Galactica

2. God has a Facebook page. (1:27:12)

3. Jack and Jill reunite from eons ago. (2:09:00)

4. Jin Radzinsky paints the blast door map.

5. The transition between sounds effects and closing.

Claude: Edit that part out.

Justin: Okay. I will. Don't worry. Don't worry. I'm writin' that time down right now. Hear this? Type, type, type, type , type. See?

Claude: Wow, your keyboard has audio effects that sounds like you saying type everytime you press a button.

Justin: Yeah, yeah, no, I...uh...I (Claude: That's pretty fancy.) rigged it up that way. (Claude: That's pretty fancy.) I like, I like the sound of my voice making all the sound effects in my life.

Claude: Awesome.

Justin: Yeah.

Claude: I don't want to know what it sounds like when you flush the toilet.

Justin: Ohhh uh! (laughing)

Claude: Thanks, and Namaste

Justin: (more laughing) Namaste and good luck.
Last edited by David3 on Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:33 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Jen

Re: Funny Moments

Post by Jen »

2:14:48 onward when justin gives the bullet point list of the jack/locke conflict, culminating in the comment "then jack basically shoots him in the face, only the gun isnt loaded..that's sorta the height of the conflict id say"

420brownie

Post by 420brownie »

I really need to start taking notes. Nah, that's too much work. I liked the Jack and Jill bit too. I'm only a couple of hours in so far. There was something near the beginning that made me LOL, but now I can't remember it. I even thought at the time, "be sure to remember that so I can post on the forum about it." But alas, I forgot.

Vince

Post by Vince »

I loved the discussion of Kate's potential pregnancy. Thank you, C & J!

Perry

Post by Perry »

420brownie wrote:I really need to start taking notes. Nah, that's too much work. I liked the Jack and Jill bit too. I'm only a couple of hours in so far. There was something near the beginning that made me LOL, but now I can't remember it. I even thought at the time, "be sure to remember that so I can post on the forum about it." But alas, I forgot.
Yes, I agree. I also need to start making notes because I always think of thinks to write on the forum but then by the time the podcast is over I've forgotten what I wanted to say.

Return to “Podcast #55”