Did Widmore Lie To Locke?

David3

Did Widmore Lie To Locke?

Post by David3 »

Widmore tells Locke that he assumes Locke was tricked off of the island by Ben. Widmore already knew that Ben moved the island and was no longer on it. We found that out in "The Shape of Things to Come" when Ben visited Widmore. That's when Widmore had his line, "I was wondering when you were going to show up."

Claude
Site Admin

Re: Did Widmore Lie To Locke?

Post by Claude »

I think this needs more review. I think the reveal that Widmore was tricked off the island is too big for it to be associated with a lie. I think Widmore needs to truely beleive that Locke was/could have been duped in the same manner.

Perry

Post by Perry »

Thomas the Apostle, ...

David3

Post by David3 »

Claude wrote:I think this needs more review. I think the reveal that Widmore was tricked off the island is too big for it to be associated with a lie. I think Widmore needs to truely beleive that Locke was/could have been duped in the same manner.
That's true, unless that part was a lie too. I really hope it wasn't.

CorpsesAndChaos

Post by CorpsesAndChaos »

i think we're going to see Widmore possibly get duped off the island in the DHARMA time line where Jack, Kate, Hurley and Jin are at the present. either that or maybe the conclusion will be that they "change history". i guess not if Locke is suppose to become a leader and/or Jacob (assuming). either way, that whole DHARMA time line and the ARG / comic-con stuff where Chang was talking about saving DHARMA seems like it could be tied together. just a guess.

Return to “5x07: The Life and Death of Jeremy Bentham”