General reactions?

Stephen
Site Admin

General reactions?

Post by Stephen »

I really liked this episode. It was one of the first in a long time I have wanted to watch a second time. I was excited to hear Radzinsky's name at the beginning and glad that we actually saw him in the same episode. It was also neat to see Pierre Chang in the current timeline.

David3

Re: General reactions?

Post by David3 »

I thought it was funny the way Pierre Chang popped up in the episode. Jack was just being told that he's now in 1977, he's joining the Dharma Initiative, and now he's meeting the man he saw in the orientation video.

TheRadioTower

Post by TheRadioTower »

This was the worst episode of the season. Just too much setup, not enough stuff happening. I don't mind setup episodes if they are setting up something really epic, like the episodes before the finale usually are, but this one was just moving chess pieces around for the hour. Next week will probably be better though.

David3

Post by David3 »

TheRadioTower wrote:This was the worst episode of the season. Just too much setup, not enough stuff happening. I don't mind setup episodes if they are setting up something really epic, like the episodes before the finale usually are, but this one was just moving chess pieces around for the hour. Next week will probably be better though.
At first, I thought the same thing, but there seems to be subtle things that happened in the episode that make it better on the 2nd or 3rd watch. Once more happens we'll see the hints and clues that were given in this episode.

Return to “5x09: Namaste”