When Jin finds Sayid

vickih

When Jin finds Sayid

Post by vickih »

Is this just a plot point or what?

When Jin was in the Flame Station Rasinsky said that a hostile had come into their perimeter. Light flashed and everything. But when Jin ran out with his gun to see who it was Radinsky yelled at Jin,,, where are you going... and followed Jin. Radinsky acted like Jin wasn't suppose to do that. Isn't it Jin's job to find hostiles or whoever and take them in? He is in SECURITY.
So i am confused on why Radinsky freaked out...

David3

Re: When Jin finds Sayid

Post by David3 »

Radzinsky seems like a paranoid man. Jin came in acting all weird, so Radzinsky was very suspicious and/or curious what he was up to.

I've also heard a theory that Radzinsky is a mole for the hostiles. If that's the case, he may have been trying to save the life of one of his people. Once he realizes that Sayid is not a hostile, he wants him dead.

vickih

Re: When Jin finds Sayid

Post by vickih »

David3 wrote:Radzinsky seems like a paranoid man. Jin came in acting all weird, so Radzinsky was very suspicious and/or curious what he was up to.

I've also heard a theory that Radzinsky is a mole for the hostiles. If that's the case, he may have been trying to save the life of one of his people. Once he realizes that Sayid is not a hostile, he wants him dead.
thanks.
he sure is a paranoid man.
it would make sense if he were a mole. Because he sure wanted to kill Sayid. if Radinsky thought he was a hostile he would surely have broken the truce by killing him. which wouldn't be a good thing for Dharma.

Return to “5x09: Namaste”