Update

Justin
Site Admin

Update

Post by Justin »

We will be recording tomorrow, look for the podcast late tomorrow or early on Tuesday.

paul in vegas

Re: Update

Post by paul in vegas »

i love you ::sniff::

muttonboy

Post by muttonboy »

me too ::snarf::

David3

Post by David3 »

Thanks.

420brownie

Post by 420brownie »

Can't wait; I've been having serious withdrawals. Of course I'm still mad at you for not giving a shout-out to the obvious call out to me from the producers in Lafleur. Uh hello, "questionable" brownies, 420brownie, need I say more? ;)

riothero

Post by riothero »

Fantastic. Thanks a lot, guys. Can't wait to hear it.

Jen

Post by Jen »

420brownie wrote:Can't wait; I've been having serious withdrawals. Of course I'm still mad at you for not giving a shout-out to the obvious call out to me from the producers in Lafleur. Uh hello, "questionable" brownies, 420brownie, need I say more? ;)
you may not have gotten an official shout-out, but justin and i did have that interchange in discussing the scene. hopefully there is some solace in having been invoked in a private conversation involving one half of the dream team C&J...

420brownie

Post by 420brownie »

Jen wrote: you may not have gotten an official shout-out, but justin and i did have that interchange in discussing the scene. hopefully there is some solace in having been invoked in a private conversation involving one half of the dream team C&J...
My heart, do not flutter!

Return to “Podcast #58”