The Official Lost Podcast is on Itunes. Thoughts?

Discuss the show...
vickih

The Official Lost Podcast is on Itunes. Thoughts?

Post by vickih »

Any thoughts about the information we got from D & C in the Official Lost Podcast?

You-Know-Who

Re: The Official Lost Podcast is on Itunes. Thoughts?

Post by You-Know-Who »

Well, the whole thing at the end about Kevin Johnson made me think... assuming Michael's the man on the boat, what if he lied to the boat people and is going under the alias "Kevin Johnson".

Stephen
Site Admin

Post by Stephen »

You-Know-Who wrote:Well, the whole thing at the end about Kevin Johnson made me think... assuming Michael's the man on the boat, what if he lied to the boat people and is going under the alias "Kevin Johnson".
Ding ding ding. So simple, it's gotta be right. I imagine Michael being introduced (as Kevin) as the cliffhanger in episode 7, and episode 8 is all about Michael.

vickih

Post by vickih »

do you think they were joking about Gilligan's Island or where there clues in it. Such as Libby and the boat?

I never know what to believe from TPTB

You-Know-Who

Post by You-Know-Who »

Nah, I think they were just joking.

I was also glad that they cleared up whether or not the finale would be 2 hours this season. I guess their conceptually only making 4 more episodes but abc want's to bill it as 5.

Also, I'm glad we're going to see the smoke monster again this season. It was interesting how they said they reveal another little bit of it's mythology every time we see it again.

This is what I think we learned in each encounter until now:

The 23rd Psalm: The monster is black smoke and appears to scan people.

The Cost of Living: The monster can manifest as people (yemi) - or - the monster can physically hold things (killing eko)

Left Behind: The monster can be repelled by the sonic fence.

Return to “About Lost”