Books that AREN'T on LOST...

Discuss the show...
muttonboy

Books that AREN'T on LOST...

Post by muttonboy »

In keeping with the "stretching-to-make-connections" portion of any Lost fan's complete makeup, I thought I'd start this: BOOKS YOU HAVE READ OR ARE READING THAT LOST COULD USE ON THEIR SHOW, EVEN THOUGH THE BOOK HAS, UM, WELL, JUST A LINE OR TWO OR A SCENE THAT JIVES WITH THE SHOW...

My entry:

"Depths" by Henning Mankill

I'm half-way through. A Swedish guy finds a woman living on an island in an old cabin by herself. Once he finds her he kind of goes crazy, returns to her, and starts to kill things...maybe she could be Jacob, he could be Locke, the cat (yeah, there's a cat) is Naomi, etc, etc...

MekareQ

Re: Books that AREN'T on LOST...

Post by MekareQ »

HATCHET. A boy's plane goes down when the pilot has a heart-attack, leaving him to fend for himself. I forget the ending, but I think he gets eaten by a bear. Maybe it was a *POLAR* bear?

(Actually, he's rescued after he finds a signal beacon in the under-water plane. But I like my ending better. Oh, and there's this gross scene where he sees the pilot which has been all but eaten by fish.)

Have they written a book about that guy who went and lived with the bears, and said they were gentle and friendly, and then was eaten by them? If it exists, that book should totally be a LOST book.

Stephen
Site Admin

Re: Books that AREN'T on LOST...

Post by Stephen »

swiss family robinson

Return to “About Lost”