Post by vickih »

David3

Re: Lost is having a 3 hour finale read article

Post by David3 »

3 Hour Finale = 20 Hour Podcast

You-Know-Who

Post by You-Know-Who »

Wow, this is great news! Now this season will end a little later on the calendar, and I can elongate the excitement and fun! I'd rather wait two weeks and see two hours in one sitting (three with the encore!) than break it up to one hour (cause of Grey's Anatomy), that way the tradition of the two hour finale stays! It would've been sad to end it now.

Still... it irks me that Lost has to step aside for Grey's Anatomy. ABC should find a day and a time-slot, at 8 or 9 (I feel that at 10 some people tune out), that Lost has priority over and if it wants to have a 2 hour show it can. I feel Like ABC dosen't really know where to fit Lost on their schedule, which might fit it's audience cause I have a feeling a significant number of them DVR, torrent, download, or watch it on ABC.com. Still give Lost some respect!
Last edited by You-Know-Who on Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Claude
Site Admin

Post by Claude »

David3 wrote:3 Hour Finale = 20 Hour Podcast
yowza

vickih

Post by vickih »

You-Know-Who wrote:Wow, this is great news! Now this season will end a little later on the calendar, and I can elongate the excitement and fun! I'd rather wait two weeks and see two hours in one sitting (three with the encore!) than break it up to one hour (cause of Grey's Anatomy), that way the tradition of the two hour finale stays! It would've been sad to end it now.

Still... it irks me that Lost has to step aside for Grey's Anatomy. ABC should find a day and a time-slot, at 8 or 9 (I feel that at 10 some people tune out), that Lost has priority over and if it wants to have a 2 hour show it can. I feel Like ABC dosen't really know where to fit Lost on their schedule, which might fit it's audience cause I have a feeling a significant number of them DVR, torrent, download, or watch it on ABC.com. Still give Lost some respect!
I agree with you. they kind of push Lost around and make it fit.

i watch Grey's Anatomy and i think the show has declined in quality of its episodes. While Lost episodes have increased in its quality episodes. So Grey's should step aside and let Lost take the 9pm time slot. Just my opinion.

Justin
Site Admin

Post by Justin »

I don't know what's going on with scheduling. They don't seem to be doing better ratings wise than they did on Wednesday, competing with American Idol. I wish they would move back to that day at 9 so they have the freedom to do a 2 hour finale.

Ah well. I think a "huzzah" is in order. This is great news for LOST and more importantly, for the lost lowdown.

You-Know-Who

Post by You-Know-Who »

Justin wrote:This is great news for LOST and more importantly, for the lost lowdown.
Ah, Justin, your so humble. : -)

You-Know-Who

Post by You-Know-Who »

I find it kinda interesting/strange that in terms of hours we're getting the same amount of new episodes as the finale.

Return to “About Lost”