What is your opinion of the Official Lost Podcast

Discuss the show...
vickih

What is your opinion of the Official Lost Podcast

Post by vickih »

Okay! We have a week left until the season finale and i am waiting patiently. I figured i would post this to find out what everyone thinks of the Official Lost Podcast to keep us busy this week.

My opinion is they waste approx. 15 (or sometimes more) of their 25 min. podcast on stupid things. Maybe we get 10 min. of stuff we want to hear about Lost. The other stuff they do is funny but I want them to answer questions about Lost.
I am comparing this to the Official Greys Anatomy podcast. i also listen to this podcast and the producers pretty much get straight to the point on what they want the listeners to know.

David3

Re: What is your opinion of the Official Lost Podcast

Post by David3 »

I usually get the feeling that they'd really rather be doing something else.

vickih

Post by vickih »

David3 wrote:I usually get the feeling that they'd really rather be doing something else.
Exactly!!!

TheRadioTower

Post by TheRadioTower »

I enjoy the podcast a lot. I don't think they should change a thing.
I usually get the feeling that they'd really rather be doing something else.
They are at the top of the Lost foodchain, I highly doubt anyone is forcing them to do the podcast.

You-Know-Who

Post by You-Know-Who »

David3 wrote:I usually get the feeling that they'd really rather be doing something else.
They act the same on the podcast as they do in interviews and commentary's. That's just the way Darlton are. I for one immensely enjoy their humor.
vickih wrote:My opinion is they waste approx. 15 (or sometimes more) of their 25 min. podcast on stupid things. Maybe we get 10 min. of stuff we want to hear about Lost. The other stuff they do is funny but I want them to answer questions about Lost.
I am comparing this to the Official Greys Anatomy podcast. i also listen to this podcast and the producers pretty much get straight to the point on what they want the listeners to know.

I don't think you can compare it to grey's podcast in a fair way. Grey's Anatomy is a very different show than LOST (what show isn't?), and they can be more open about stuff and less vague in their answers on the podcast. We all know lost would be way less interesting if we knew all the answers, Darlton do a masterful job on the podcast of giving us little teases while still keeping the mystery (and fun) of the show.

I love the official LOST podcast. The only improvement for me, would be better quality recordings. C'mon ABC, I know you have the moolah for some good quality mics, pony up!!!!

Claude
Site Admin

Post by Claude »

Who is this "Damon" and "Carlton" everyone keeps talking about? And what in the world is a podcast?

Return to “About Lost”