Lost crossovers with other shows

Discuss the show...
vickih

Lost crossovers with other shows

Post by vickih »

I am catching up on Fringe and in Epi 9 they have a screencap of a dead guys flight ticket.
The airline is Oceanic Air and his seat is 8D.

David3

Re: Lost crossovers with other shows

Post by David3 »

In the past there has been LOST references on shows such as Chuck and The Office.

TheRadioTower

Post by TheRadioTower »

In The Colbert Report they showed a cheque for 'Jeremy Benthan' dated 22 September 2004

In The Daily Show with Jon Steward the Wyatt Cenac character often makes Lost references

Perry

Post by Perry »

dunno whether it was left in for the TV showing, but on the early release of the Fringe pilot, they just flat-out used one of Michael Giacchino's LOST pieces. I know they're the same company but cmon. dun ask me which or where it was, deleted them all after attempting to get into it for a few episodes.

Stephen
Site Admin

Post by Stephen »

Perry wrote:dunno whether it was left in for the TV showing, but on the early release of the Fringe pilot, they just flat-out used one of Michael Giacchino's LOST pieces. I know they're the same company but cmon. dun ask me which or where it was, deleted them all after attempting to get into it for a few episodes.
Makes sense. Mike is the composer for that show.

TheRadioTower

Post by TheRadioTower »

Perry wrote:dunno whether it was left in for the TV showing, but on the early release of the Fringe pilot, they just flat-out used one of Michael Giacchino's LOST pieces. I know they're the same company but cmon. dun ask me which or where it was, deleted them all after attempting to get into it for a few episodes.
lol It was the initial cut of the pilot that was leaked to torrents. And yeah, there were pieces which were out of Lost note for note. The pilot that aired on tv did not have those pieces though.

vickih

Post by vickih »

TheRadioTower wrote:In The Colbert Report they showed a cheque for 'Jeremy Benthan' dated 22 September 2004

do you remember why they showed this check? that is hilarious

Return to “About Lost”