5 more episodes?

Discuss the show...
Justin
Site Admin

5 more episodes?

Post by Justin »

As for "Lost," exec producer Carlton Cuse said he and fellow showrunner Damon Lindelof would meet with ABC brass today to hammer out the plan for the rest of the season. They won't be able to finish the remaining eight segs of the show's planned 16-episode season -- five is a more likely number -- but they will be able to craft a completed storyline for the remainder of this season, Cuse said.

And whatever segs are not produced this season will be picked up down the road in the show's remaining two seasons, Cuse said.

"We're going to try to make as many as we can and do a good job of finishing out this season," he said. "We'll have to compress some of the storytelling we planned for this season, and that may not be a bad thing. Damon and I feel like we know how we can finish it off and still make it a really, really great story."
http://www.variety.com/article/VR111798 ... =2821&cs=1

As long as this doesn't turn into a Dexter situation, this seems ok to me. As long as they remember what they're doing.

Stephen
Site Admin

Re: 5 more episodes?

Post by Stephen »

Dexter situation?

Justin
Site Admin

Post by Justin »

With the strike looming, the Dexter crew had to rush to complete season 2 in time, with disastrous results.

Stephen
Site Admin

Post by Stephen »

It definitely didn't have the awesomeness of the season one finale.

I hope they didn't rush on some of the later of the 8 this season.

Return to “About Lost”